we are what we are......I need time

"aaah.....faaaaa..... Your..... So deep!"
Mew bit into his bottom lip, has he looked up, eyeing over gulf has he straddled upon him, he gripped his hips to help him go up and down, gulf then squeezed at his pectorals has he rode him.
They kept there eyes to the other, after gulf told mew of what he did, he couldn't keep his hands to himself, mew pounced to get them into the position they were currently in.
Gulf couldn't help but go along with it.
"Gulf..... Gulf..... I'm..... Going to....."
Gulf then lifted his head back to look to the ceiling.
"Give it to me mew..... Give me all your cum! Aaah you know I love it."
Mew smirked to then bring his hands up to his back, to his upper shoulders to thrust into gulf harder.
"Aaaah mew!"
"Take it gulf...... Take it all!"
Gulf then took a hand to his length to stroke and hard.
"Aaah your going to get it all too mew, going to cum...... All over..... Can't help it! Aaah!"
The two moved there bodies with the other to erupt.
Gulf then laid to mews body to twitch.
"Mmm.... So good...."
Mew peered his eyes down to place a hand to his head to stroke.
"That it is. I.... Can't believe you actually want to talk to...."
Gulf closed his eyes to take a deep breathe in.
"Mew...... Please don't say there name." He interrupted.
Mew nodded.
"Then..... Do you want to talk about it? Talk about what you two...."
Gulf shook his head.
"I told you everything......I don't want to talk anymore on the subject."
"Okay...... Then.... What is this?"
Gulf signed to lightly chuckle.
"Have to ruin this moment, don't you?"
Mew shook his head to then look to the ceiling still stroking Gulfs head..
"I..... Just want to know what is going on gulf, what it going to happen next? We have the girls and....."
Gulf took a deep breathe in, to move his head to place his chin to mews chest to look up.
"This...... Is what is going on next, and I know we have the girls, but mew..... You've hurt me so bad......our relationship was built on a lie, I..... Just don't know..... Right now.... What is going on, right now, this is all I really can give to you, but if you are looking for a label, know I can't give you one, I don't consider you my friend or a boyfriend, what I said last night, was true but mew...... This really is all I can do...... All I can give to you, if you are wanting more, then I need to leave, we need to go through another parenting plan and...."
Mew then placed his hands to either side of his face to move his own head down to eye gulf.
"No..... You are not leaving......I may want an answer, but I understand where you are coming from, I have made so many mistakes with you, with us, I will wait, you gulf, if I can have you maybe one day, once again, I can wait, I love you."
Gulfs lips parted, he moved his head up a bit.
"Show me."
Mew smirked to then move his face further to then lay his lips to his to then move them about to reconnect to thrust once more, he kept his hands to Gulfs face has he turned his head a bit to the side to moan, he placed his hands up to the poles to the head board to grip.has he felt the intensed pleasure.
Mew placed his forehead to his cheek, to then take one hand down to wrap about his Cock to stroke has he gave gulf everything he had.
Gulf lifted his head further up.
"Aaah damnit mew! So......faaaaa...... I'm gonna cum!"
Mew lightly chuckled.
"Already? Mmm, don't you worry, I'll be having you cumming all morning."
Gulf bit into his lip has his body went up and down a bit roughly.
"Aaaah daddy..... Give this baby it's milk..... I'm so thirsty...."
Mew then went to his ear to nibble.
"My baby?"
Gulf took a deep breathe in..
"Mmm, my baby?"
"Yes......god......yes.... Your baby okay? Just.....aaah!" Gulf whimpered in pure delight has he came, mew brought that hand up to turn his head for the pair to place there tongues into the others mouths, gulf then brought his hands down to wrap about to keep going up and down with the friction.
After, mew was to his side, head in his hand, looking to the back of the bathroom door, gulf had gotten up a few moments ago to take a shower by himself, he needed a bit of time to think.
Taking a deep breathe, mew then leaned up, still to his side to look over gulf, he was fully dressed, head hung to button his shirt. Mews eyes narrowed.
"Where..... Are you going?"
"I'm...... Hungry, going to go get breakfast."
"Are you, going to come back?"
Gulf shook his head.
Mew then went to sit to the edge to look him over.
"What.... About me?"
Gulf shrugged to button his last one, to then look up.
"What about you? I know you can cook, so do that for yourself, I..... Need some time alone to think mew....."
He signed.
"Going to be mean to me then?"
"No.....I need time mew..... Time to think about all that has happened in the last several hours so.... But....."
Gulf hung his head.
"You said.... The girls aren't coming back till 3 right?"
Mew nodded.
Gulf took a deep breathe in to then roll up his sleeves.
"I guess.... To save money.....I can eat here. You need to shower and clean your mess, the girls do not need to come here and see that."
Mew smiled..
"So.... Yourll stay?"
"Mmm to eat, then I need to go. Don't pressure me right now mew."
"I won't."
Gulf nodded to then leave, mew turned his head to watch to live his arms behind him to take a deep breathe in.
"I won't..... Pressure you, but I will try to make you stay even after breakfest..... I'll make you fall for me again gulf.... Just you wait..... I'll right all my wrongs, my happiness, is your happiness."
Gulping, mew then got up to take a shadow shower to think of things he should and can do to make gulf fall deeply in love with him once more.