a beautiful move out

Standing before the love tub, in the condos bathroom, 3 weeks later, gulf had his arms up a bit to have one hand to his infinity bracelet to turn it about has he thought.
Is this....a good idea? Have mew move in with me.... With us.... What if this doesn't turn out well? I know the girls are over joyed mew is moving in with us and he has been about more, even though he has started school and been packing, but he hasent been there at my place all day, soon he will be. Is this the right decision?
It is not about just him and me, what if this turns bad? What if he ends up moving out and we do not get back together? How is that going to affect our princesses?
Gulfs face started to drop.
In the bedroom, mew placed tape to one of the boxes he had filled with clothes, he then got up to place his hands to his back to have it crack.
Mmm.... Only 30, almost 31 and I'm already feeling it.
He lightly chuckled to himself.
Turning his head, he looked through the door way to see gulf standing before the tub.
Mm,I hope he doesn't think I'm getting rid of that.
Turning, he then placed himself to the door way to wrap his arms about to look to gulf to cough.
Gulf let his arms drop to turn his head to eye.
"Are you.... Almost fine packing in the bedroom?"
"Yes, why do you look so sad?"
Gulf chewed at his cheek to turn his head to place a hand to the tub, he thought of a lie.
"Why? Guess, I don't want to let this go, not for the tub, but the memories in which it contains, but I guess it'll bring more memories for my brother and sister in law"
Mew then walked to gulf to wrap his arms about, to lay his chin to his shoulder to look to him.
"I'm not keeping this here, someone is coming to pick up, it'll be in storage until whatever happens, happens between us."
Gulf widen his eyes to turn his head to eye him.
"Really?"
"Yes, this is yours, I also don't think it's right for your brother and his wife, plus there almost child to go in the tub you and I spent hours marking everywhere." Mew lightly chuckled.
Gulf smiled to then turn to wrap his arms about his neck.
"We have shared such great times in this tub haven't we?"
Mew placed his hands to his hips to nod.
"That we have."
Gulf started to sway them.
"Mmm, mew? What time is it? Is it time to.... Pick up the girls from school?"
Mew brought his hand up to look to his watch.
"It's 130, don't have to pick them up until 3."
Gulf then smirked deviously, to bring a hand down to mews chest to then go to a button to un do, there eyes darted, mew raised an eye brow.
"Gulf? What are you thinking?"
Gulf then took his other hand to place it to his upper shoulder to start to turn him about to then place himself to the tubs edge to sit, he then placed his hands to his shirt, to go to the bottom to take it off, to then hold it up to drop.
"Mmm, before this goes into storage, think we owe it one more memory, don't you agree?"
Mew smiled and wide.
He then placed his hands to Gulfs pants to un button to unzip to move his head closer.
"Your such.....a naughty little baby...... Think this daddy needs to show you some manners."
Gulf Bit into his bottom lip to look lustfully at mew.
"I believe your right."
Gulf then brought his hands to Mews face to then pull him to his lips for them to kiss tenderly.
Mew then took Gulfs hard length out to stroke, gulf then took his hands down to his pants to then do the same.
After fully undressed, they were in the empty tub, gulf to his back, legs propt over the sides, legs opened very wide, he had a hand behind himself to grip the edge, to have his other hand to mews head to grip his hair, to thrust in his mouth, has mew kneeled, body bend, to have his mouth over his erection to suck him off very well.
"Aaah mew..... I'm going to......aaah I want your......"
Mew took his mouth off, to smile.
"You want your daddies hard cock inside of you?"
Gulf nodded frantically.
Mew then went up his body to hover, to take a hand down to wrap about his cock to tease his lovers awaiting hole that was quivering with anticipation underneath him.
"Mmm, stop teasing." Gulf whimpered.
Mew moved his head up a bit.
"I love you gulf, please..... Tell me."
Gulf signed to take his hands to his upper shoulders. There eyes darted.
"Mew....." He signed a bit.
Mew took a deep breathe to nod, he then hung his head a bit to then go slowly in, he then placed his hands to Gulfs twitching length to stroke has he thrusted, he was already to his limit.
Gulf looked to mews sullen state to then wrap his arms about has he went up and down.
"Mew? Look at me."
Mew had to take in another long breathe before he could look to gulf, with a somewhat smile, he was trying very hard to not have gulf see this was killing him deep inside.
Gulf then leaned a bit, to rub his bottom lip to his.
"You know I love you, just not...... Ready to.....mmm..... Have you be in my heart entirely....ah...."
Mew looked gulf up and down, to then thrusted harder and deeper, to place his tongue in his mouth to swirl about rythmic.
Gulf then had to hold onto mew tighter has he went up and down with the friction. The both moaned harmoniously in unsion in the others mouths.
Both then quivered to squirt there seeds out.
After, they both breathed heavily, for mew to lay with his head to the side of Gulfs body, arms wrapped, trying to regain his breathe after that remarkable round.
Gulf peered his eyes down to stroke his head.
"Mew?"
"Mm, let me guess, baby wants more milk?"
Gulf lightly chuckled.
"Always, but..... Do you think.... This is the right decision? You moving in with me? You and I still don't know what is going on with us, now the girls are in the mix, I just don't want them to get there hopes up if this doesn't turn into anything."
Mew darted his eyes to then place his chin to Gulfs chest to look up.
"Gulf, if this doesn't turn into anything, I'll move out, I only have 6 months till I graduate, in those 6 months, if we just can't.....I guess come together, it'll be rough and tough, but we will figure it out, I don't want to hurt our princesses either, I also plan to go straight to the couch after I sleep with you. Has I've said before, you and those girls are my life, I love you gulf, I know I have to redeem myself, I know I made so many mistakes and....."
Mews eyes widen, has gulf placed his hands to his face.
"Mew...... We only have a bit of time before we have to get those girls, and with what you just said, you are making my heart soar, now, take me, give your baby more milk."
Gulf then pulled mew to his lips for them to go back into a passionate round, in the back of both of there minds they were worried and concerned for the girls, but they both had hope and love, but will it be enough?