can we use the other?

Gulf was to the table, leaned into his chair, looking over the girls.
"Need any help?"
They both shook there heads has they kept up with there homework.
Gulf made a face.
"Fine, don't want to help you two princesses anyway." He chuckled.
Getting up, he went to the kitchen.
"Would you two like some... Hmmm....hot cocoa?"
They both looked to with big round eyes.
"Yes, please," they said in unison.
Gulf smiled to nod.
Turning he then went through the cabinet to retrieve.
Feeling his phone vibrate, he pulled it out to place to his ear.
"Yes?"
Mew took a deep breath.
"Gulf?"
Gulf took a deep breathe has well.
"Yes?"
"I'm..... Having a...... Tough time..... Right now..."
Gulf raised an eye brow.
Has he made the cocoa, he then answered.
"And..... That's my problem because?"
He gritted his teeth after, he didn't like being mean to mew however, he needed to keep a distance to this. He was trying very hard not to feel.
Mew signed over the phone.
"I.... Know it's not but.....has you are not trying to take your anxiety meds, I'm not trying to take my......I know we agreed for Sunday but..... Could you..... Come to the condo..... Now?"
Gulfs eyes widen looking over the pot to the stove.
"I...... Don't know.....I have the girls...... Also we just...."
"I know, I know, it's just...... Never mind. I am sorry for this. It is not your problem, I just..... How are the girls? Are they completing there homework?"
Gulf signed.
"They are but....... Damnit......." He whispered so the girls couldn't hear.
"How bad are you? If I was to meet you.... Why there? I don't really want to....."
"It is because I have been..... Drinking...... So.....I could try to...."
Gulf signed.
"Don't..... Don't you dare... I'll...."
Gulf turned to eye the girls, has they did there homework peacefully.
"Fuck! I'll be there, don't do anything stupid, because of this, I want you to let me have the girls until Monday. Deal?"
"Anything you want gulf."
Gulf scoffed.
"Uh huh..... I'll be there within the hour. No more drinking."
"Deal "
Hanging the phone gulf looked up to sign, this was starting to become complicated.
Getting up, mew went to the fridge to gather a few beer cans, opening a few, he poured them down the sink, while then just drinking half of one. He didn't like he had to lie but, mew didn't want to go to the hotel, it was bringing up to many memories, here to his condo, he felt he was righting some wrongs, like all the times gulf wanted him and mew refused because of reasons, he now wanted to give it back.
An hour later, gulf was before the door, to eye it gritting his teeth.
Damn you mew! I..... Shouldn't be here, why do I still care this much for you.... Why do I still lo......
Gulf took a deep breathe not completing that thought.
Raising his hand he knocked.
Within a few moments, mew opened the door to eye gulf.
Gulf looked him up and down, he saw disheveled clothes and mew did in fact smell of alcohol but has gulf looked about, something wasn't quite right.
"Are you..." Mew motioned with his head.
Gulf gritted his teeth to nod.
Going in, gulf looked about to take his coat off.
Mew closed and locked the door, to then take his jacket to place to the coat hanger.
Gulf then took his shoes off, looking to the side, he saw 10 beer cans, he rose an eye brow.
If you've drank this much, you wouldn't have had the ability to call me let alone take my coat. Mew, are you...lying to me?
Coming about, mew looked to gulf, who then eyed him.
"So...... What is troubling....."
Then gulf saw it, a light pink mark, he stepped forward to place his hand to it to eye.
"Did your father?"
Mew gritted his teeth to look down, he nodded.
"I.... Was late for work."
Gulfs lips parted, he couldn't help himself, caressing his cheek, he then moved closer to place his lips to his, feeling weak.
Mew moved his mouth with his, to then push gulf with his body to the couch, which he allowed.
Awhile later, mew was sitting to the couch looking up, both hands to his chest, fingers to his nipples teasing, while gulf straddled, his hands, one was to mews pectoral squeezing, the other was to his length stroking has he rode, his exes cock.
Gulf wore no pants or boxers, his white button shirt was wide open, half was coming off his shoulder has he bounced up and down mews length.
Mew wore no pants or boxers either, his shirt was wide open to.
Gulfs facial features twitched has he was getting closer to climax. He hung his head a bit more, to squeeze his eyes a bit tighter shut.
"Ah gulf...... Give your daddy his milk....... Cum for me.....ah....... You ride daddies cock so good."
Gulf bit into his lip, his member grew harder in his hand.
Turning his head, gulf opened his eyes a bit to look down the hall, the past kept coming to him.
Mew looked him over, to then slightly come up, to pause to then go all the way, he wrapped his arms around his body to grip his back, he then went to his neck to nip.
Gulf closed his eyes to lift his neck, to give mew more access.
"Ah mew.... Can't.....nnn....... Can't hold back.....aaah daddy..... Cum for me.... You know I.....mmm...."
Mew started to thrust harder.
"I know my gulf baby....... You want your daddies milk well.....aaaah....."
They both reached climax.
Breathing heavily, they shook a bit.
"Better.... Now?" Gulf gulped.
Mew leaned back looking gulf over, not sure how to answer that.
Not waiting for a response, gulf got up, to then go to the side to turn, he bend over to retrieve his clothes, mews eyes widen, gulf was giving him quite a display, unknown to mew, that was his plan, even though he knew he shouldn't be there, gulf wanted to stay, he could tell mew was hurting, leaving the girls with his brother and pregnant wife, he knew her could stay a bit more.
Mew couldn't help himself, he then leaned forward, to grab Gulfs waist, to then pull him back to place him on his very erect dick. Moving his hand, he grabbed the clothes to throw forward, one hand went to Gulfs still very hard erection to stroke, the other went to his throat to squeeze a bit.
They then started to bounce up and down by the friction. Mew then placed his lips to his neck.
"Who said........ Your daddy is done gulf?"
Gulf lifted his head a bit more back, to take his fingers to his own nipples to tease, this game excited him to no end.
"Your not.... My......aaah God!"
Mew squeezed his throat a bit tighter to then thrust even harder, he knew was gulf was about to say.
"Be a good boy gulf.....or no milk from your daddy. "
Gulf closed his eyes to bite into his bottom lip thrilled with this game, even though it is wrong. Oddly, that started to excite him more.
After another glorious round, gulf accidently fell asleep, to mews lap has he was laying to the couch.
Mew had an arm streched to the back of the couch, with his other, he petted his head, to smile a bit, has he had his eyes peered down.
Maybe...... Using the other..... Is not a bad thing.... At least.... Not for now.....
Mew signed.
I love you gulf, I have always been in love with you, when you wake..... We..... Need to talk.