to end by becoming the man I knew you could be

Even though gulf had some concern with mew moving in the beginning, all of those were gone now, for the last several months, him and mew worked in tandem at his home, with the cooking, cleaning and raising the girls, even when they had there party there, everything was perfect.
Waking to the day of mews graduation, gulf awoke in his arms, to then lean his head up has he was too his back, to look to the clock, it was a bit until the alarm would go off for mew to go to the couch.
Even though they were dating, they still kept that aspect away from the kids, they didn't want to hurt them if this didnt turn into anything, but so far it was.
Leaning his head back down, gulf turned his head to eye mew who was to his back, work a sweet and angelic sleeping face.
Gulf smiled to then move under mews arm to place his body upon his, to bring a finger up to take his index to his nose to move up and down.
Mew took a deep inhale, to open his eyes to smile..
"Mmm, I like this wake up.... So sweet.... Thank you."
Gulf nodded to take his hand away to place his lips to his. Mew brought his hand up to caress gulfs cheek.
Parting gulf then laid to his chest to listen to his heart beat.
"Morning, graduate, also I believe a congratulations are in order, when do you start your job at the spa?"
Mew wrapped his arms about to look down.
"Next month, how is your back doing? Did I do good work last night?"
Gulf closed his eyes to move his body about.
"Not good..... Amazing.... You still have the magic touch."
Mew then moved his hands to then start rubbing about.
"Your spoiling me mew....."
"And?" He countered.
Gulf smiled and wide to move his chin to place it to his chest to look up.
"Mmm"
Moving down, gulf then grabbed the covers to place over his body to kiss at his body to then go down to start to suck.
Mew placed his arms under he's head to lift it up a bit to keep his eyes to the action.
"Ah...... Thank you.... For spoiling me....mm...."
Once the alarm went off, gulf had already received his treat, to be laying to his side to have his head to his hand looking over mews back has he pulled up his boxers.
"You know......"
Gulfs eyes darted to shake his head.
Mew turned to eye.
"Yes?'
Gulf shrugged to then get up to kneel to then go over to place his hands to his collar to look him in the eyes..
"Nothing, I'll be up to make you breakfest soon."
"I can make."
Gulf shook his head to then get up when mew stepped back.
"No.... Your graduating today, your always spoiling me, so I'm spoiling you."
Gulf smiled and wide.
Mew stepped to gulf to place his hand to his face to caress.
"I love you gulf."
He brought his hand over his to cover.
"Mmm, now go."
Mew lightly chuckled to then go back to open the door to turn to close it part ways to eye.
"Only want me to leave since this daddy gave his baby there milk." He winked to quietly chuckled to then leave.
Gulf chuckled back to then sit to eye his side table, to the top drawer.
I almost..... No..... Not the time....
Shaking his head he got up to streached to then head for the shower.
After a warm breakfest, they got the girls ready, and they all went to the graduation ceremony, gulf and the girls stood before mew.
"Congratulations daddy!" They exclaimed.
Gulf chuckled to look to them.
"He hasent received his diploma yet."
They looked to gulf to give him looks.
"Hey now..... Don't get mad at daddy gulf..... He is right you know."
They looked back to mew to shrug.
Gulf looked to mew.
"Are you ready to finally graduate?"
"Mmm, been a long time coming, I am very happy my..... Family is here?"
Gulf nodded.
Mew smiled wide to crouch to then have the girls walk to him to hug and tight.
"Um mew..... Um.....I thought I could wait until after but...."
Getting up, mew looked to his mother and father coming towards them, gulf turned his head at the tone of voice.
Gulf stepped to the side with the girls to watch mews mother stay behind has he's father went right to him.
"This is ridiculous! You threw away a fantastic job for this..... You will never make what you have at the company. Stop this foolishness and come back, this job, those girls and that faggot is not worth it!"
Gulfs eyes widen.
Hinta stepped forward.
"Hey, that's not nice!"
Hota stepped forward has well.
"We don't use that word grandpa!"
He looked to them to eye to then look back at mew, to then raise his hand, gulf looked to him amazed by his behivor, he then used that hand to point his finger at mew.
"You are not too late, come back to the company, dropped this idiotic venture, drop everything, money is what will help you later, you two couldn't even make a son, you need to become straight, go after a woman and make a boy, not be with this low down, worthless, art director, queer, son of a...."
Gulfs lips parted has he witnessed something he had never seen before, mew punched his father which landed him to his rear, he placed a hand to his mouth to look at the blood that was pouring out, mews mother looked to them, to then try and seek revenge on gulf, she then stepped to him, where he placed the girls behind him, to be ready for impact, however mew moved quicker, he stepped to her, to wrap his hand around her wrist to then stop the action, she looked to him in anger.
"You are never! Going to hit my boyfriend!"
Hinta and hota looked to each other amazed.
"Boyfriend?"
"Told you they were togther." Hota explained.
Mew then pushed her back, to look to them both.
"You are no longer going to come anywhere near me, or my family again! I don't need anything from you! They..... Are my reason to live, not work!"
Gulfs heart started to beat erratically.
His father then got up to stare him down.
"You are ruining your life again, for something that is going to fail!"
Gulf took a deep breathe to step forward to place his hand to his to then look to his father.
"It will not fail again, this man.....is my home."
Mews eyes widen to look to gulf..
"I was going to wait until after you graduate but, in my back pocket is a ring. Mew..... Will you marry me?"
Tears started to go down his face, he turned to place his hands to Gulfs.
"I have a ring in my back pocket, I was going to ask you the same."
Gulf nodded.
"Yes mew."
"Then yes gulf."
The two couldn't help but kiss, hinta and hota placed there hands on the others to jump about.
Mews father sneered to turn to leave.
"Come! Were leaving!"
She looked to them to shake her head.
"You are making such a big mistake, I feel sorry for those girls."
Mew and gulf stopped kissing to eye her, hinta and hota went about.
"Don't worry grandma, we feel sorry for you."
"Bye bye," they both said in unison.
She rolled her eyes to follow.
Mew and gulf looked to there girls who turned to eye, they each grabbed one to hold.
"Finally!" Hinta exclaimed.
"Yeah, we've been seeing daddy mew leave your bedroom day gulf for a long time."
They both looked to the other to laugh.
After, mew graduated, there wedding was 3 months later, there girls were the flower girls and Gulfs brothers daughter was the ring barrier. Gulfs mother and father stayed to the girls life and Eventually let go that there son re married the same man and he was gay. Mews parents they never saw there son or the girls again, they couldn't let there hate go.
Being so good at his job, mew was able to make a chain of spas making more then he did at the company and gulf who couldn't stand to keep seeing mews ex seceratary to his office since he married his boss, he eventually went on his own to become quite the success.
Years later, the two were still together, thriving in pure love to welcome there daughters, who eventually got married, to have twin sons of there own, everyone couldn't be more happier.

The end