Chapter 42: Pain Beyond Measure

Liam's POV:

Paul called the other security guards.

"Code red, I repeat, code red. Tomlinson and the other Styles," he said as he walked out of the room. The rest of us just stared at the TV. Harry was clenching his fists and his face was turning red.

"Harry," Danielle whispered, "Breathe." Harry let out a breath and spoke with the most colorful language I have ever heard.

"Harry! Swearing like a sailor isn't going to help them," Perrie said. Harry ran his fingers through his curls.

"I swear, when I get my hands on that bitch, I'll..."

"Harry!"

"I can't help it!" Harry exploded, "That's my sister! That's one of my best friends! Getting kidnapped! FUCKING KIDNAPPED! BY THAT BITCH! I'LL BET YOU ANYTHING THAT SHE'S CASEY'S PARTNER! IT ONLY MAKES SENSE, AND IF THAT'S TRUE, THEN THERE'S A PRETTY GOOD CHANCE THAT SHE'LL SHOOT ONE OF THEM! SHE'LL ONLY HURT LOUIS, SHE WON'T WANT TO LOSE HIM, BUT SHE'LL KILL VALERIE IF SHE GETS THE CHANCE! I CAN'T JUST STAND BY AND LET THAT HAPPEN! I CAN'T LOSE HER AGAIN! I CAN'T! I... I can't lose her again..." Harry broke. I mean full on sobbed. I'd never seen him like this before. It was painful, seeing him this broken. Niall was the first one to speak up.

"Harry..." he whispered. Niall had a tear running down his cheek, "We'll do everything we can to get them back. We're not just going to wait either." Niall wrapped his arms around Harry and hugged him tight. Zayn quickly did the same and soon we were all hugging Harry.

"We'll find them Harry," I said, "If we have to search the whole city to find them, we will." We let him go and I saw a small smile on his face.

"Thanks guys," he said, wiping the tears from his cheeks.

"I say we get searching now," Zayn said. We all agreed and headed out into the city.

Louis's POV:

My head... it was pounding.

Wait, what happened? Oh my god, the hotel... the shooter... Valerie! Was she okay?

I opened my eyes and groaned. Or, at least that's what I tried to do. There was a cloth stuffed in my mouth, my hands were tied behind my back, and my ankles were tied to my chair. I looked around, trying to figure out where I was, and that's when I saw Val. She was still unconscious. She too, was tied to a chair, a cloth in her mouth. I struggled against the ropes. I felt something hard in my back pocket, my phone.

"That's not going to help anything Lou," a girl's voice said sweetly. I growled.

Eleanor.

"Oh come on Lou bear," she said, coming into view, "Don't be like that." She came closer to me and I scooted my chair away from her. I started formulating a plan to try to get out of here. I struggled so that, hopefully, I would butt dial one of the boys. I heard Val's muffled groan and turned to her. Her eyes opened and she began struggling. Eleanor growled and walked over to Val. She grabbed Val's hair and pulled, making Val cry out.

"Stop struggling," Eleanor hissed at her, "Or I'll bring out a friend of mine. I'm sure he'd like to meet you." Val's whimpered, her eyes widened and she nodded. Eleanor let go of her hair and turned to me again, a sickly sweet smile forming on her face.

"Lou," she cooed, stepping closer to me, "Breaking up with you was the biggest mistake of my life. It really was." She had gotten close enough to touch me. She took the cloth out of my mouth.

"Go to hell!" I shouted at her. She glared at me and slapped me.

"Don't talk to me like that," she hissed.

"Like hell I won't!" I exclaimed, "What the fuck Eleanor? Didn't you get the hint the first time you talked to me? Remember that?" Her smile returned and she turned around again.

"Oh, I remember," she said, "That's when I realized that something was standing in our way." My eyes widened as she picked up a gun.

"Eleanor," I said cautiously, "Put the gun down." She smiled sweetly as she looked at it. She started walking towards me again, gun in hand. She got closer to me and I started struggling against the ropes again.

"Louis," she said, "You will be mine again, no matter what I have to do, you will be mine." She stroked my cheek and I tried to bite her hand. Her eyebrows raised and she did the last thing I was expecting her to do. She grabbed my crotch and squeezed, hard. I screamed in pain and she smiled, "No biting."

I glanced over at Valerie and saw her struggling again. She spit out the cloth from her mouth and started screaming. Eleanor huffed and let go of me.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," she hissed at Valerie. Eleanor left the room and I heard her talking to somebody.

"Valerie," I said my voice an octave higher than normal, "We'll get out of here." She looked at me, her eyes glassy, "I promise, we'll get out of here somehow." Valerie nodded and sniffled.

Eleanor and a man came out of the next room. Valerie took one look at the man and started struggling again. The man only smiled.

"Nice to see you again too Valerie," he said, "I'm sure Richard would be happy to know you're back where you belong." He walked up to her and tilted her chin up so she was forced to look at him.

"Keep your hands off her!" I yelled at him. He ignored me. He picked up her chair and carried it into another room. Valerie was screaming. Eleanor was smirking. I was hoping the boys had received my butt dial call.