20th Birthday

[December 19, 2020]

"Eonni! Do you know what day is today? It feels like it's someone's birthday" Hyeri exclaimed at Sooyoung who was peacefully reading a book at the couch. "Vivi eonni's birthday had already passed" Sooyoung told, not bothering to look at the energetic Hyeri.

"Aniya~ I'm not referring to Vivi eonni's birthday" The young girl said, Sooyoung finally looked up at Hyeri with a blank face. "Who are you referring to then?" Hyeri posed a flower pose, pointing at herself as she smiled brightly. Sooyoung blankly stared at her after a little while she jolted up with a shocked face as she pointed at Hyeri. "Is it your mother's birthday?!"

"Aish this eonni really" Hyeri mumbled, walking away but got pulled back by a certain Son Hyejoo. "Yah eonni, it's Hyeri's birthday. Kang Hyeri was born on this day 19 years ago" Hyejoo informed and that's when Sooyoung has been hit by realization. Sooyoung quickly went to hug Hyeri but the younger girl being the dramatic kid she is, yanked the older girl's arms away as she tried to free herself from Hyejoo's hold.

"How come you forgot Panpan's birthday!" Jiwoo said in disbelief. "I didn't forgot, it was an act!" Sooyoung defended but Hyeri and the others weren't buying it. "I'll buy you a box of jajangmyeon later, Kang Hyeri!"

"Too late, I already bought five boxes of jajangmyeon for her and her only" Hyunjin stated as she passed by the living room.

"Ice cream?" Sooyoung asked, "I'm treating her that later" Hyejoo reminded. "Shopping?" The older girl questioned once again, hoping that nobody had invited Hyeri to go to the mall already. "I already planned that with Hyeri since the last day" Jungeun scrolled through her phone.

"A picnic?" She asked for the last time since she's running out of ideas. "Haha nope you can't, I'll be the one to take Hyeri there" Gowon deadpanned as Sooyoung plopped down the couch, can't think of anything to do with Hyeri anymore.

"Ooh I'll give you an idea!" Yeojin ran beside Sooyoung as she whispered something no one could ever hear, after whispering the two high-five each other as they chuckled. "You'll help me, Yeojin-ah" Sooyoung reminded which the shorter and younger girl nodded.

"I bet they'll take Hyeri to her parents along with her brother" Heejin chuckled, as the other two looked at her in disbelief. "Oh c'mon that was the last idea we had in mind!" Yeojin exclaimed. "Not my fault, I predicted what you guys were planning"

"Just have a Vlive birthday celebration for her" Vivi suggested, Sooyoung and Yeojin expressed a shock face as they continuously thank the oldest. "When will you guys do the live?"

"Now" The tallest and the shortest simply reply, about to steal Hyeri from Hyejoo but the wolf girl won't let them have the chance.

"Hey, I have news to share!" Yerim ran from the OEC room, all of them asked what it was in unison. "All of your plans will be cancelled because manager-nim called and said that no one will go out for today!" Yerim exclaimed, making her look like she was celebrating. All of them had a disbelief face because of the girl's statement. "What are you so happy about?"

"Oh I'm not happy! I mean I am but not like that happy when you're having fun. You know me, I'm a bubbly and hyper girl" Yerim informed, "Woohoo! I can stay all day at home while eating jajangmyeon" Hyeri celebrated as Yerim joined her, hands held together as they skipped around.

"Don't worry girls. I'm sure they would let us go out to buy some foods and other things needed"

"Let's ask Hyeri what she wants to do today. Hye-hey where did she go?" Jinsoul searched for Hyeri, "Hyeri and Yerim are already cooking the jajangmyeon Hyunjin bought"