LOONA Log

[ LOONA LOG - (Hyeri) ]

"Annyeong orbit~" Hyeri greeted according to the subtitle displayed.

She waved at the camera and smiled, though it can't be seen since the mask was covering her bright grin.

"Class just finished and it's finally time to go home!" She cheered as she walked her way, "I went to school today since we don't actually have a schedule to do, it's also been quite a while since I've attended school".

"They usually just give me the paper works to do instead of going to school whenever we have a schedule, so I'm happy I went to school today".

The camera keeps shaking since she was walking but it shook more when a certain someone pounced on her which alarmed Hyeri and almost karate chopped whoever it is.

Hyeri screeched in annoyance, "Eonni!". The panda playfully threw punches to the girl as she nervously chuckled.

"It's a shame that I couldn't see your reaction because of that mask," Hyejoo teased the younger Hye who was sulking nonetheless chuckled due to her silliness.

"Why are you here?"

"We're going to the company, the others are waiting for us but they can handle their patience so let's go to a cafe first." Hyejoo clinged onto the younger's arm as they walked together, heading to the nearest cafe.

"That's so sudden," Hyeri shook her head in surprise which the wolf only nodded.

They entered the shop as they looked for an empty table to sit down and order. "Ah we should've went to my brother's shop instead, I'm pretty sure it'll be free. I'm short on cash today," said Hyeri which made Hyejoo laugh at her statement.

"It's on me today, don't worry." Hyejoo reassured, making the panda smile happily. "What do you want to drink?"

Hyeri caressed her chin with her fingers as if she was deeply thinking about what would her choice be for a life-changing situation, "I was craving for a milkshake earlier when I was in class, I guess luck's on my side today," she chuckled.

The wolf nodded her head, "That's all?"

"You want me to order more?"

"No."

"Then, end of conversation."

Hyejoo once again nodded before making her way towards the counter to order their desired drinks.

Not even a few minutes or so, Hyejoo already came back with a tray of their ordered drinks which made Hyeri drool at the sight of the beverage she was craving for since earlier.

Hyejoo gently placed the milkshake in front of Hyeri as she looked at it with loving eyes before digging in.

"Oh my god- this ruins my diet but... I'm with you anyways and not Heejin eonni so," The panda shook her head, taking a sip of the beverage.

Hyejoo chuckled before sitting down, "How's Hanlim?" She asked, curious to know what Hyeri would answer about the school the 99' liners once attended.

"It was fine, I wanted to talk with my classmates but I was too shy." Hyeri told, scratching her nape and chuckled nervously.

The older sighed, taking a sip of the coffee she ordered "Then don't, it's that easy," she simply stated which made Hyeri pout. "You're no fun, school wouldn't be exciting without friends!"