Truth Unfolds

"What are you doing right now?" Hyeri read out, practically leaning forward to her phone for her to read the comment.

Leaning back on her original position a while ago, she began forming her words as an answer to the question "I'm doing a live, I currently am doing nothing but simply starting a live all by myself" A cheeky smile pulled its way out her face.

"The others? Oh, they are minding their own business. Surely some of them are watching me right now" Chuckling at her own statement, she imagines the other girls watching her live (which they always do).

Hyeri waved, saying hello to the girls who might be watching her live as well as to those people who just recently joined in.

"Ask away, orbits~ I'll happily answer them"

"Why do I have a bandage on my finger-oh my cat Grey bit my finger while I was playing with him and it bled, which I don't really expect it would but Vivi eonni immediately covered it with this"

Hyeri showed her bandaged finger, wiggling it around before another chuckle escaped her mouth.

"If you guys are worried, I already took Grey to vet for vaccination for rabies after I took him at the dorm and cleaned him up" She reassured.

The panda relaxed her back on the chair, a cute smile appeared on her face before the atmosphere grew silent.

She broke the silence with her tongue clicking as she spoke, "Someone will eventually come and join my live, I can sense it. Any minute by now, someone will arrive"

"Do you guys want to guess who will join me? I'm pretty sure it's someone who can turn this peaceful live into a chaotic one- oh who am I kidding. All of them are, well we could exclude Vivi eonni because she's silent that's why I like sleeping with her"

Hyeri cocked both her eyebrows up followed by her lips tightening into a thin line as she saw the fans bombed her with their guesses as well as their questions "Wow, orbits are so lively today"

She continued reading their comments, answering their questions and sharing some few things about the girls' daily routine.

Not even a minute or so, one comment caught Hyeri's attention which made her eyes widen at the sight.

WHY DID YOU DELETED THE PICTURE OF YOU SHOWING YOUR ABS ON YOUR IG STORY T^T I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO SAVE IT YET

Then the next comments were now about the same topic after one user made it the talk.

"I did? I don't remember posting a picture of mine showing my abs in my instagram story. It must be someone...but, no one even has access on my instagram account. Who could it be?"

Then a person came in the room where Hyeri is in currently as she yelled, "IT'S OLIVIA"

And followed by another one, "YES, IT'S NONE OTHER THAN SON HYEJOO"

Jungeun and Hyunjin came rushing their way beside Hyeri who was now facepalming to both of their statements and presence.

The panda heaved a deep sigh before mumbling "Of course she did, but how?"

Hyunjin began explaining what and how it happened, "You left your phone when you went out with Jinsoul eonni to buy your toy earlier, Olivia happens to be the one who handled your phone while you were away"

"She insisted" Jungeun clarified, earning a nod of agreement from the cat girl.

A pout appeared on the younger's face before huffing, "That explains why I have a selfie of hers in my phone just recently, I thought she took that while I was busy arranging my plushies"