Fan Meeting Event

[Fan Meeting Event]

Fans swarmed the place with sounds of cameras can be heard clicking everywhere, the place was lit brightly not only by the lightings but also because of the flashes.

The 13 girls that fans were here for are at the back stage waiting for their managers and staffs to call them out and start the event. Even though they feel nervous, excitement still rushes in their veins and it made them desperate to see lots of fans already.

They were having a conversation but got interrupted when the staffs called them to go to the stage already. They were in a line and that will be their seating arrangement, Gowon was the first in line and that made her the last one to be met by fans, next in line was Hyejoo, then Hyeri and Jinsoul, the three best friends were going to sit together as requested by others, next to the three were Heejin, Jungeun, Yerim, Hyunjin, Haseul, Yeojin, Jiwoo, Vivi, and the last one in line which will be the first one to start meeting the fans is Sooyoung.

They introduced theirselves and started the event by having a conversation with the fans first, asking if how are they these days and other questions to be asked. Then the album signing began, the fans are also in a line then started first at Sooyoung, having a minute of conversation then moving to the next member. The other members that are waiting kept interacting to each other or the fans.

Then the fans who were in a line got closer and closer to the other last four which were Jinsoul, Hyeri, Hyejoo, and Gowon. Then the manager at the back of Heejin asked the fan to move to the next member which was Jinsoul, she greeted the fan and asked for the album that the girl was holding. They had small talk and sadly the conversation ended when the fan was asked to move to the next member which was Hyeri.

"Annyeong~" Hyeri greeted with her aegyo. The girl blushed then handed Hyeri the album, while Hyeri was signing it she made a conversation which is required.

"How are you?" Hyeri asked still signing but kept the eye contact with the fan girl.

"Oh I'm good, I passed my exam the last day so I am feeling great these days" The girl replied with a smile. Hyeri had an 'o' face.

"Waah, Jinjja? That's good! Congratulations for passing your exam. I wish for you to keep doing well in the future" Hyeri shook hands with the girl and it made the fan blush. Her manager behind her asked to limit the contact with the fans, which got ignored by Hyeri and held the girl's hand even tighter.

"How old are you by the way? You might be older than me and yet I am not using honorifics, Hyejoo eonni here doesn't like that" Hyeri glanced at Hyejoo beside her who was just listening at their conversation. She chuckled then looked back at the girl.

"I'm 21 years old so I'm an eonni" Hyeri pouted since she'll be calling another person 'eonni' again. It was a good thing that she wasn't the maknae or else she was suffering for a long time already. Hyejoo laughed at the two which she earned a playful punch from Hyeri.

"By the way, most of the fans including me were wondering if you're going to be in a sub-unit which one will it be?"

"Uhm I haven't think about that one tho" Hyeri rubbed her chin.

"Of course she'll be in our unit" Hyejoo stated, Hyeri chuckled once again.

"No! She'll be in Odd Eye Circle together with me, Lippie and Choerry!" Jinsoul, who was talking to the fan in front of her, suddenly joined the conversation. Jinsoul and Hyejoo had both of their fists held up as if they're going to fight but end up chuckling at each other anyways.

"Ya know what, I think I'll be in 1/3 along with Heekkie!" Hyeri exclaimed then gave back the album to the girl, the fan thanked and bid a goodbye to Hyeri and move to Hyejoo.

When Heejin heard her own nickname, she snapped her head to the direction of Hyeri then held out an okay sign. Hyejoo and Jinsoul glared at her before minding their businesses again. Hyeri laughed at the two older.

Hyeri greeted the next fan in line and the cycle repeats. After the album signing, they had a dance performance then kept their interaction with the fans.

Even though it was exhausting, they had a lot of fun interacting with fans which was totally worth it. The event ended with a last dance performance and goodbyes from each of the members.