Obsessed

"Guys, I'm scared. Hyeri kept mumbling some things and I don't know what kind of language that is but it kinda sounds like she's summoning a demon in the room."

Yerim wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in fear as she escaped their shared room.

Hyunjin changed the channel of the television, making Hyejoo glare at her since she was watching. "Nah, don't worry. Hyeri's learning Italian since she's practically obsessed with another drama called Vincenzo," she nonchalantly stated, unbothered with the fact that Hyejoo's about to smother her to death.

"Wait-Hyeri is learning Italian? Whoa, sexy."

Heejin happened to pass by the living room to take her neck pillow but then heard what Hyunjin said before skipping away happily, making a turn in OEC's room to hear the panda speak Italian.

"Wow, Hyeri is studying another language because of a drama she is watching? That is so...so attracting," Jiwoo told, amazed at how the panda learns a new language by watching dramas.

"She's so obsessed with it, she would watch it everywhere and then fangirls about that guy with the surname Quassano," Hyejoo spoke, still glaring at the cat beside her.

"You mean, Cassano? Plus, Song Joong Ki is portraying him. How come you do not know?" Gowon plopped down beside the wolf as Yerim made her way towards her before she cuddle with Gowon.

Hyejoo shrugged her shoulders, couldn't care less with who was portraying that Vincenzo.

"Girls, I'll be heading out with Vivi eonni for a while to stuff our fridge. I hope you all behave well-" Haseul immediately left the household with the oldest before she could even receive the others' babbles.

The door once again opened with Haseul's head peeking itself inside, "Oh and please tell Hyeri that I couldn't bring her with us hehe, she'll probably sulk with this but yeah we'll go now. Bye!" And with that, the door slammed shut.

Hyeri finally stepped outside their shared room, rushing around looking for the leader and the oldest. "Did they left already because I just heard the door closed. Dang, Haseul eonni told me she'll bring me with them."

The panda pouted but later on her face brighten up, "I can still catch up with them! They're not that far anyways." Hyeri was about to dash towards their room but got stopped when Jinsoul hugged her.

"You know, cuddling is way more better than taking a walk outside, right?" Jinsoul faced the younger girl, still not pulling away from the hug.

Hyejoo stood up from the couch upon seeing the two, sprinting her way towards them before splitting them away. "Yeah, it actually is. But it would be more fun if you cuddled with me since I'm a soft wolfie."

"You're indeed a soft wolfie but I disagree about cuddling is more fun with you," Jinsoul lightly pushed the wolf away with a smile, not wanting to appear annoyed in front of the clueless panda.

Then the two continued fighting lowkey but soon enough ended when Hyeri made them both agree that they could cuddle altogether.

Three of them were left cuddling on the couch, watching Vincenzo. Actually convinced by Hyeri and of course, who are they to turn her down?

"Look at how he set the vineyard on fire, I can do that here you know," said Hyejoo nonchalantly as if serious about it making the two other girls stare at her with widened eyes.

Hyejoo stared back at them, noticing their shocked face she smiled cheekily, "Just kidding." The two heaved a deep sigh, staring back at the television to watch.

"Though Hyeri can," the wolf spoke once more as Hyeri looked at her in disbelief.

"Excuse me? I can't even stand seeing a big fire burning in a pan."

"Exactly. Instead of turning the stove off, you'll let it be because you're frightened and the whole dorm will be on fire."

Jinsoul snorted at how Hyejoo deadpanned the other Hye who was now clearly pouting. The older Hye chuckled, cuddling back once more with Hyeri before apologizing.

"Alright you two, that's enough dissing for today. We're missing out such great scenes, shall we watch it silently?"

The oldest amongst the three suggested as the two spared some time to stare at each other, communicating through telepathy before finally nodding their heads in agreement.

--

yes, a chapter about Vincenzo cus I recently just started watching it;-;

(and it's good tho-)