Disturbance

"MEOW MEOW MEOOOW MEOW MEOW MEOOOW" Hyeri had her earphones in while jamming to 'Monster'.

"Yaah! Kang Hyeri!" Sooyoung shouted. Unfortunately for her, the girl can't hear her because of the loud music she's playing on her earphones.

Jiwoo jumped out from the kitchen then joined the singing girl, the dorm went extremely noisy which was normal for them.

"Aish, when will this dorm get quiet" Yeojin facepalmed.

"Yah, you're one of the noisiest here. How dare you say that" Vivi chuckled at the younger, Yeojin nervously laughed then went to find Mom Haseul.

Jungeun walked out from the bedroom to the living room only to hear loud singing noises, she facepalmed for the nth time now ever since she lived with this girls. She went back to the previous place she was in, not wanting to here any more noises.

The other girls were having a live at the yyxy room which was closed so that no one could barge in. The noises outside the room were heard and the viewers of the live can hear everything.

"Aigoo, there goes Hyeri again" Gowon nervously laughed, while focusing at the camera.

"There's no day she gets quiet" Heejin stated which the others agreed.

"But it brightens up the dorm so we just let anyone be noisy as ever"

"Sometimes it was going off the limit so we had to calm them down"

"Yeah like that one time when Hyejoo and Hyeri were ranting nonstop, Jinsoul eonni had to stop them and ordered them to leave the dorm" Hyunjin laughed.

"I wouldn't say that I forcefully make them leave the dorm, more like I convinced Hyeri to take Hyejoo and her out the dorm" Jinsoul explained.

"That's like the same thing"

"Ah whatever, explaining is hard. Especially when the one you're explaining to is stupid" Jinsoul deadpanned.

"Said the one who didn't know the difference between Legolas and Jingolas" said Hyejoo. Jinsoul glared at the younger, standing up and tackling the wolf down the ground.

"Yah! That was like years ago. Don't bring that thing up now"

"Too iconic, must bring back again" Haseul clapped her hands like a happy seal.

"Just like your Feliz Aniverseesaw" Yerim snorts. The others laughed while Haseul pouted.

The singing noises of Hyeri were now gone but was replaced with someone banging the room's door.

"And who might that be" Heejin stood up and walked to the door to see who it was. She had a feeling that their peaceful vlive will soon turn into a chaotic one.

Heejin slowly opened the door, revealing Hyeri who was smiling widely.

"Eonni! I saw that you are having a live, can I join?" Everyone heard what Hyeri said and so do the viewers of their live. They looked at each other then back again at Heejin.

"No" Heejin suppressed her laugh.

"Ah why?" The younger whined while she pouts. Heejin couldn't handle the laugh inside her anymore then bursted out, earning a confused look from Hyeri but soon joined the older with her laughter.

"Yah, why are you laughing" Heejin managed to say between her laughs.

"I don't even know!" The two continued laughing. The others inside the room were throwing them confused looks, some had a stank face and asked the viewers what's wrong with the two.

"What's wrong with them? They look like some crazy people around the streets" Hyunjin stated.

"We clearly heard that" Heejin and Hyeri shouted from the door. The two finally ended their laughing session and later on joined the girls' vlive.

The vlive went from normal to awkward. Hyeri looked at the girls who were silent and sitting up straight like some behave kids who were scolded by their moms.

"Yah, I'm starting to feel bad now" The youngest inside the room pouted while the others suddenly laughed for successfully fooling the girl around.

Yerim, who was beside Hyeri, leaned her head to the younger's shoulder while watching the others read some comments. Hyeri leaned back then closed her eyes.

"What were your topic earlier guys?" Hyeri jolted up causing Yerim to remove her head on her shoulders. She stared in disbelief at Hyeri, the younger noticed it and placed Yerim's head back on her shoulder while chuckling.

"Not much really. Just talking about how noisy you are" Hyejoo bluntly said which made Hyeri playfully glare at her but she admitted that she is noisy anyways.

"Eonni! You promised me we're going out today!" Yeojin's voice can be heard from the other side of the room's door.

"Which eonni?" Hyeri indeed loves teasing the youngest.

"C'MON HYERI EONNI!" Yeojin whined and that made Hyeri chuckle then finally stood up, heading to the door.

"See you in a while orbits~ I have to take the small baby out for a walk" Hyeri stated then finally heading out the room and take Yeojin out.

Once Hyeri was outside the room, Yeojin immediately clinged onto the older's arms and pulled her to the door.

"Where are you two heading?" Vivi, who was watching tv at the couch, asked the two younger girls.

"Wherever this kid wants..?" Hyeri stated.

"Do you want to come with us eonni?" She continued with a chuckle.

"NO! THIS IS OUR LITTLE DATE EONNI. NO ONE SHOULD COME WITH US" Yeojin whined while jumping up and down like a frog.

"But-"

"That's final! You can't argue with me anymore"

"Vivi eonni, you can come with us"

"YAH!" Hyeri stared intently at the younger before giving Yeojin a light smack on the head, shaking her head no.

"I just asked kids, I didn't said I want to come" Vivi giggled at the two. Yeojin stared at the wall blankly before realizing that what the older said is true, she nervously chuckled then shyly hid behind Hyeri.

"Okie! We'll get going now eonni! Tell Sooyoung eonni we went out for a walk" Hyeri said while she wore her shoes on.

"Wait-you didn't tell her?" Vivi asked.

"Hehe we're escaping the prison for a while eonni~" Yeojin said with a tone of aegyo in her voice.

"Naughty kids. Don't worry I'll tell her, just get ready to be scolded when you two come back home" The oldest chuckled.

"Will do! We're heading out now, I'll bring foods when we get back home" The two bid their goodbyes to the older, which she just nodded and waved goodbye.

"Goodbye and stay safe kids!" With that, Vivi continued watching tv peacefully.