Gazing Under The Moonlight

"Hey beautiful but sleepy head, wake up."

Jinsoul softly whispered as she shook the panda's sleeping figure. Hyeri grunted, pushing the older girl's hands away before wrapping herself with her comforter.

The older facepalmed, it would take hours to wake Hyeri up causing her to sigh. However, as if a shining lightbulb appeared above her head, Jinsoul's face lit up in excitement as she found a way to wake the younger girl up.

Jinsoul stretched her arms and limbs first before gathering all her strength at once as she lifted Hyeri up in a bridal style way, making the panda look like a sleeping baby in her arms.

Hyeri noticed the feeling of being departed from the warm feeling of her bed, looking up to see Jinsoul's face as she admired her sharp jawline.

The two headed their way to the bathroom, Jinsoul finally bringing Hyeri down gently as she panted. Stretching her back like an old lady with back problems would do.

"Gosh, you're heavy."

"Who even asked you to carry me anyway."

A grumpy panda awakens as Hyeri deadpanned the older. "Sheesh, don't give me that look. It takes a lot of effort to wake you up, you know," Jinsoul informed as a pout tugged down her lips.

"Why would you wake me up at two in the morning?" Hyeri asked, an eyebrow cocked up in a questioning manner. The older girl stared at her in surprise as a gasp escaped her mouth.

"How'd you know it's still two in the morning?"

"I saw the clock when we passed by it while you were carrying me."

Jinsoul then nodded as a sign she understood, for a second she thought that Hyeri could be a fortune teller in the future.

"Anyway, do whatever you need to do here and dress up. We're going out," she enthusiastically remarked as a wide smile pulled out itself from her face.

Hyeri, however, was currently not in the right mood to appreciate it. "I slept literally just like ten minutes ago. For what reason would we go out at this hour instead of simply sleeping?"

"You want to watch the stars with me or not?"

"On second thought, I think sleeping can actually wait. There's more time to sleep later anyway, now shoo because I will do my supposed to be morning routine."

Jinsoul got pushed out the bathroom as Hyeri shut the door closed, the older chuckled at the younger's silliness before deciding to wait for her at the living room.

Everyone was surprisingly already fast asleep, usually some would watch movies in order to fall asleep at this time or any other business to do.

Jinsoul took this as an opportunity to have a limited fun day/night out with Hyeri without anyone ruining their "moment".

Not even five minutes or so, Hyeri finally came out the bathroom looking fresh and all as she skipped her way towards back to their shared room, probably going to change her clothes.

Hyeri showed up wearing a casual style of clothes, of course not forgetting the coat since it's below zero degrees outside especially at this hour. It is very important to wear clothes that warm your body in this kind of freezing temperature.

The cap and most importantly the mask will not ever be forgotten. As soon as the panda finished changing her clothes, the two immediately went out the dorm in excitement.

The streets were empty but not creepy, it is safe to walk around but anyone should still be careful. Jinsoul already felt safe knowing that she has a panda right beside her who studied taekwondo for self-defense.