Dispatch About To Be Burned Down By Kang Hyeri

"Hey potato head, I watched your music video earlier. It was an advertisement and all I can say is, your abs suck."

Hyeri took a sip of the bubble tea she just ordered as the man in front of her squinted his eyes towards the younger girl.

"As if yours are better."

"Oh they are, everyone loves this abs of mine."

Seungsik grimaced, pretending to puke as if he was disgusted upon hearing Hyeri's statement. "Oh shut up, stop pretending my abs didn't caught your attention too."

"You're being delusional," The man shook his head while chuckling as the panda laughed along with him. "Why'd you called me by the way? It's been a long time since we hang out together so it was a surprise."

"Exactly," The older snapped his fingers, "Can't I spend another day with my lovely cousin? Although it would be better if we brought Ryuhan with us."

"My brother's busy with his shop these days so we can't basically invite him to any fun day out."

"Nah, I was just kidding with the hanging out with you after a long time. I called you to help me arrange things for your brother and his girlfriend."

Once Hyeri heard his statement, she began to choke on her bubble tea but soon enough caught up with her breathe. "Wait— what's going on between them?" she asked furiously as if she was going to throw hands any time sooner.

"Chill, there's nothing wrong going on. Ryuhan asked me to help him plan some things, he's going to propose to Sejin—"

"What?! He didn't told me about this yet, how come I wasn't the first person to know such information? I am betrayed."

Hyeri crossed her arms as she sulked. Denying the fact that Ryuhan shared some important information to other people and not her first. It was a sibling thing, and now Ryuhan ruined their so-called tradition.

The younger glared at the guy her brother entrusted him with the plan about his proposal to his girlfriend, "Spill the beans so I can help you with whatever that needs to be done. You actually made a good choice on going to me for help, such a great person you are."

"Though your abs still sucks—"

"Oh shut up and quit insulting my abs, you're ruining my dignity kiddo. Again, are you even five years younger than me?"

Hyeri shrugged her shoulders, taking another sip of the beverage she ordered. Signalling Seungsik to tell her what was his idea about her brother's proposal.

"No, I don't like what you got in mind. I suggest that it should be made simple as possible! I know Sejin eonni, she doesn't want fancy things though that doesn't mean she hates it. She just doesn't want to spend a lot of money and I know my brother understands that."

Seungsik nodded, agreeing with Hyeri since the panda knew the girl more than what he knows about Ryuhan's soon to be fiance.

"I really do not regret asking help to you," he told, indirectly complimenting Hyeri. "Why thank you, but I'm still not forgetting about the fact that you were the first one to know about this."

She sulked once again causing her cousin to burst out laughing then pinched her cheeks, hands slapped away in process.

"Sheesh, you're cute but aggressive."

Hyeri playfully glared at Seungsik but soon enough laughed along with him anyway. Continuing their fun talk inside the cafe.

Not knowing that someone was already watching them from afar, capturing pictures and spreading another rumor.