Hate To Love You

"It has been confirmed. Grey's official owner is now Kim Hyunjin the cat lady, any last words to Grey, miss Kang?"

Hyunjin nonchalantly stated as she deadpan gawked at Hyeri, taking the feline from the panda's so-called protective hold.

Hyeri's eyebrows furrowed, teeth gritted with her fists tightly clenched, "Go look for your own cat, eonni. Grey is mine."

"Oh how I wish to be in Grey's place."

Someone muttered under their breathe but unfortunately heard by Hyeri as she glared at them, deep in their soul, "And yeah, I was just kidding. Note to self, do not interrupt a furious panda."

"Too bad, Grey has grew fond of me and wouldn't even dare to go back to you so it's you who needs to find your own cat," Hyunjin stuck out her tongue, mocking the younger girl who was seemingly going to erupt anytime soon.

Hyeri's eyes squinted in anger, about to karate chop the girl in front of her but only to be stopped by the bunny who hopped from nowhere, "Kim Hyunjin, you better stop mocking Hyeri or else you'd wake up on a hospital bed," she warned.

"Well, shall I call you a hero now because you were about to save my butt from getting beaten up by a panda?" The cat once again mocked but Heejin this time.

"..."

"Please do continue your business with her, Hyeri. She wastes too much oxygen in this world anyway, the world would be a better place if she's banned from existence."

Heejin approved as she walked away from the two after throwing a slipper at Hyunjin but was fast enough to dodge it.

She was able to dodge the slipper, but she couldn't dodge Hyeri's attack. Not when it was quick and every kick was full of anger, Kim Hyunjin will surely end up in a hospital.

"Have you seen my— oh my god, yah!"

Luckily for Hyunjin, Yerim arrived to save her stubborn butt. Pulling Hyeri away from beating up the older girl as she heavily panted.

Hyunjin raised her hands up in surrender, wiping away her non-existent tears. Yerim placed her hands on her hips, right foot continuously tapping the ground as she stared at the two in disbelief.

"What is happening here?" Yerim asked, looking at Hyunjin then back at Hyeri. Waiting for their response and explanation.

Yeojin came leaping from the living room, "I'll do the explaining since none of them will," she addressed before doing a stretching.

"Hyeri eonni lost her sanity because of Hyunjin eonni."

The bean simply stated, shrugging her shoulders making Yerim also look at her in disbelief, "That's it?"

"Yeah, is there anything else that needs to be said? That's what happened and I won't make explaining harder and longer than it is."

Yerim nodded her head, thinking that Yeojin might have a point as she gestured an okay sign to the youngest before asking her to leave the room.

"Apparently, I don't do the nagging so I'll call Haseul eonni for this," The ball of sunshine skipped out the room to call the said girl.

The two girls left in the room spent minutes of silence, no one even daring to speak however their eyes are locked at each other.

Not glaring nor sending daggers, just simply lost in each other's eyes. As if communicating through telepathy, both will suddenly nod their heads like they agreed on something without uttering a single word.

"I hate the fact that I can't stay mad at you," Hyeri started. As if the silence made a shattering glass sound, it was finally broken. "You mean, you hate that you love me?"

"Sadly, yes," Hyeri sighed as she hung her head low.

"Of course you love me, I'm your one and only cat that you love and cannot be replaced."

Hyeri grimaced, "You sure 'bout that?"

"Well, maybe next to Grey."

Hyunjin scooted closer to the younger girl, pulling her into a hug. A make up hug. They stayed like that for a good few minutes until Haseul finally arrived, ready to scold the two but saw them cuddling down the floor.

"Yah Choi Yerim! Is this one of Yeojin's pranks? There isn't any problem here at all," Haseul awed at the sight before came rushing back to the kitchen, probably searching for the two partners in crime.

"Eww, disgusting."

Hyejoo commented as she passed by the room, seeing the two hug each other like there's no tomorrow. Hyunjin stuck out her tongue, she have mocked too many people in a single day.

"Oh I ate a whole loaf of bread from the fridge by the way, I didn't know it was yours until Gowon eonni told me it is," the faint voice of Hyejoo from the living room was heard.

Hyunjin froze upon hearing the wolf's statement, Hyeri noticed that. Silently chuckling, the panda hugged the cat even more to prevent her from attacking the older Hye.

"Just you wait, Son Hyejoo. I'm going to sell you on Chuu eonni's carrot market!"

wifi went mia for a few days and now i am back with da updates(͡°‿ ͡°)