Lullaby

"Yeoreobun! It's sleeping time" The mom of the group informed her members. The others whined, still wanting to do something. One member is almost asleep but is fighting the sleepiness away.

"Hyeri-ah, let's sleep now" Jinsoul patted the younger's head which was laying down on her lap. She whined, meaning she still doesn't want.

"Son Hyejoo!" Jinsoul called out, Hyejoo looked at her direction. She gestured to carry Hyeri to the bedroom, which she nodded.

Hyeri pouted at Jinsoul then she got carried to the bedroom, Jinsoul walked with the two to the bedroom. Hyejoo left the place, returning to the living room.

Jinsoul tucked Hyeri in, caressing her hair to calm her down. Hyeri's breathing slowed down or calmed down meaning she is relaxed. Jinsoul thought that the girl was asleep because she had her eyes closed, she was startled when she started to talk.

"Soullie" Hyeri called with her eyes still closed, Jinsoul hummed in response.

"Sing me 'As Time Goes' " Jinsoul just nodded then started humming the tone of the guitar.

gyejeori jinagamyeon saenggagi manajeo
eodumi yejeonboda ppallajil muryeobe
pyeongsoboda gin oseul ipgo naseomyeon
boineun saeroun punggyeong

shiganeun han bakwi dora nareul chatgo
mundeuk saenggagi naneun i mam ttae ni moseup
I miss you miss you niga geuriweoseo
japiji anneun naeilman weonmanghaeyo

heuryeojin chang bakkeuro nuneul dollyeobomyeon
bitbangul sorimankeum shirin gieokdeuri
millyeodeureo wa geudael bol su ittamyeon
geu ttaero doragal tende

shiganeun han bakwi dora nareul chatgo
mundeuk saenggagi naneun i mam ttae ni moseup
I miss you miss you niga geuriweoseo
japiji anneun naeilman

eonjekkaji gidaryeo jumyeon dwelkkayo
shiganeul gyeondigo namyeon gyeote olkkayo
I miss you miss you niga geuriweoseo
japiji anneun naeilman weonmanghaeyo

Jinsoul finished singing and heard soft snores from the younger, she smiled then kissed her forehead. After that, she left the bedroom.

"Nice singing, Jindori" Jungeun clapped her hands, Jinsoul blushed and just hugged Jungeun. The two walked back to the living room.

The 12 girls talked about random things late at night until they felt sleepy and went to bed.