Treasure Found

"Get up sleepyheads, we're going to the studio."

Jungeun furiously clapped her hands, trying to increase the noise so the girls would wake up.

Hyejoo grunted, "What for?" She asked in an annoyed tone. The fifth oldest looked at her in disbelief as she placed her hands on her hips, "What do you mean what for? We're going to work dumbass."

The wolf clicked her tongue, groaning for the nth time as she lazily sat up. Rubbing the drowsiness away, stretching out her arms and limbs before climbing down the bunk bed.

"Do you mind helping me wake the others up?" Jungeun asked, "After calling me a dumbass? Yeah sure," Hyejoo sarcastically said as she lazily nodded her head.

Jungeun chuckled, patting the younger girl's back before heading her way out the room.

Hyejoo stretched her body for a while, preparing for the noise she was going to make that will surely wake up everyone in the room.

She inhaled deeply before yelling, "WAKE UP LAZY HEADS OR ELSE I'M GOING TO SMOTHER YOU TO DEATH," Clapping her hands like what Jungeun did as she kept repeating the same words.

Jiwoo and Gowon groaned at the noise made by Hyejoo who was unbothered by the fact that they may erupt soon (I mean, these softies won't)

The two girls eventually stood up so the loud Hyejoo will go away however the wolf's mission isn't finished yet. Sooyoung was still sound asleep.

Hyejoo yanked the older's blanket away before continuously smacking her with her own pillow, "Wake up you lazy eonni, we need to make money."

Sooyoung turned her back to the younger girl before wrapping the blanket around her once again only to be pulled back by the same person.

"Aish, you're really bad at waking up. I'm going to kill you."

Jiwoo jumped in the scene as she patted Hyejoo's back, "You know what, let me handle Yves eonni. Go wake the others up, okay?"

Hyejoo thanked Jiwoo as she headed to the 1/3 room but saw that everyone in there were already awake, "No need to wake us up, we clearly heard what you said from the other side of this wall," Hyunjin patted the wall that separates the 1/3 and the yyxy room.

"AAACCKK"

Jungeun's sound of screaming boomed through the whole dorm, alarming the others as they quickly headed their way to the OEC room where the screaming girl is.

As soon as they entered the room, the first thing they saw was Jungeun screaming because of a cockroach as she was on the top bunk bed, Hyeri who clearly just woke up was holding a slipper as she slammed it onto the cockroach on the floor, Jinsoul was dying due to laughing, and Yerim with a shocked face as she gasped in surprise.

"No! You killed Hal!" Yerim told, rushing to look at her pet that was already dead.

Hyeri stared at her with a stank face, "Hal? Isn't that WALL-E's pet cockroach? But—seriously, why do you keep weird pets?" The panda questioned with her raspy voice before bringing her hands up to her hair, caressing it frustratedly.

Jungeun climb down from the bunk bed, glaring at both Yerim and Jinsoul. "I told you to keep those away, didn't I? And you Jung Jinsoul, it's not nice to laugh at someone who is terrified."

"You should see your face tho!" Jinsoul laughed once again, earning a light smack from Jungeun.

Hyeri sighed, "What a way to start a morning," She muttered under her breathe before clinging onto Jinsoul as they went out the bedroom.