Broken Pride

The sun awoke like a baby and began to paint the sky in a rich blue hue. The milky white clouds began to glide across the sky, stopping at every location.

Winds blew around, bringing with them decaying leaves and even plastic bags. As enormous, buzzing bumblebees swarmed up in the air, hunting for tasty honey, the fresh, chilly, and crisp breeze began to whistle like an invisible ghost.

The neighboring trees were brimming with vibrant green leaves, which were busy speaking to one another about their morning intentions. The apples gleamed brighter in the sunlight, and the tomatoes peered out from the shade, delicate as a baby's cheek.

Everything is still brilliant and energetic in the autumn environment, exactly like it is in the spring. The cold didn't disturb them; they'd keep growing until they were ready to leave.

However, it appeared that this had no influence on Kang Hyeri's customary cheerful demeanor. With a perceptible pout, she gazed through the windows, her shoulders down, almost as if she had just hauled the heaviest item she had ever carried.

"Wow, if it isn't a boring day," Hyeri sighed as she slouched down the couch, expressionless.

"You're just upset that Jinsoul is not here to cuddle with you because they're filming," said Hyunjin, giving the younger girl a mocking look before sitting down the floor.

"I'm not saying you're wrong," the panda said as she flipped through the channels on the television. Yeojin, who had been contentedly watching television before, was irritated by Hyeri's interruption.

The bean took a pillow and screamed at it, venting all her anger out, "Can someone please entertain Hyeri? I might throw hands if she keep this up." Yeojin received nothing but a chuckle from the mentioned girl, almost as if mocking her.

The leader then came from the kitchen, giving Yeojin a puzzled look, "You can't possibly throw your hands, that's brutal of you to do to yourself," Haseul shook her head.

With this response, Yeojin tilted her head in confusion as she gave the leader a puzzled look as well, "What?"

"What do you mean what?"

Then the twins then proceeded to confuse each other incessantly. Each of them closed and opened their mouths, but their words remained caught in their throats, preventing them from expressing what they really wanted to say.

"Oh forget it, I might explode if I keep talking," Yeojin dropped her body down the couch, looking like a melted ice cream as she felt defeated.

Hyeri, on the other hand, decided to add fuel to the fire inside the near calm Yeojin by just saying; "Aww, my baby is emotionally growing up. I'm so proud of you." With a teasing motherly smile, the panda gently touched the youngest's bob cut hair.

This was enough for Yeojin to jerk her head in the direction of Hyeri, signaling her to flee while she still have the chance. Her fists were balled up into a fist, and her knuckles were white from the tightness.

Nearly everyone can see smoke flowing from Yeojin's nostrils and ears, like boiling water in a kettle, signaling the humans to put it out or everything will catch fire.

Yeojin enquired, her breath thick and sharp, "Are you making fun of my height again? If that's the case, you'd better lock your bedroom door or I'll kill you while you sleep tonight." Her tone suggests that she is barely able to keep her rage from exploding and breaking Hyeri's bones.

As she nestled close to Yeojin, the panda unintentionally pouted, her joyous grin fading from her face. "Your height is probably the only thing keeping you as LOONA's baby right now; you're maturing, and I'm not sure I'm ready for that."