Story of Another Us

"Hey, cavity. Wake up!"

Hyejoo poked the panda by the cheeks as the girl remained unresponsive, continuing her deep slumber whilst completely ignoring the sulking wolf.

The older girl clicked her tongue as her hands crossed in annoyance, "I'm going to pull your teeth out if you don't wake up," Hyejoo threatened.

Silence.

"I'm dead serious, Kang Hyeri."

Ah yes, full name. It is surely a good time to obey what she wants you to do. If not; better pack your bags and keep some prayers with you.

Getting called by her full name, Hyeri grunted as she stretched her arms and limbs out with whines heard around the room, "God please, what do you want from me?! And here I thought I get to spend this day all alone with no one annoying me nor disturbing me."

"Well, you're a clown. That's for sure. You expect no one to give you a day off from all the teasing and bickering? In this house, nobody gets to live their life peacefully," scoffed the wolf, giving the younger girl the judging eyes she gives everyone.

Hyeri can't help but nod her head in much agreement. What the older stated were mere facts she or anyone can't avoid.

Heaving a deep sigh, she inquires, "First, cavity and now clown? Seriously? Is that the best nickname you got for me?" Hyeri sat up as she crossed her arms.

Her hands seemingly reached for a nearby pillow as she threw it to the other girl in which Hyejoo swiftly caught it by her bare hands.

Ignoring the random antics made by the younger girl, Hyejoo grumbled, "Cavity suits you. You're like a candy, sweet and addicting but when you eat too much it'll give you a toothache."

"And how does that suit me? What did I even do to you?" Hyeri gave her a puzzled look, one eyebrow quirked up.

The innocent look on the panda's face almost made Hyejoo burst out into a bitter laugh but she decided not to as it will only make things more confusing for the younger girl.

"You're a clown judging by what you think; totally screams clownery," Hyejoo responded, ignored the girl's endless questions again.

Hyejoo crossed her arms, a proud smirk fully displayed on her face. As for the younger Hye, well, she just looked at her with an annoyed and tired face.

Smacking the girl by the butt, Hyejoo ordered, "I want you out from bed and fully dressed in five minutes. I'll be meeting you outside, hurry up or I'll nonstop throw snowballs on your face."

The wolf was in a hurry considering the fact that no one knew they were heading out.

Well, you could say Gowon was a part of this. After all the convincing and a bunch of negotiations, Gowon agreed to help Hyejoo with her plan.

The mission of escaping the dorm was a success as Gowon held a thumbs up from the door, watching the two Hye make a beeline for the building's exit.

Gowon heaved out a deep sigh before looking at the other girls who were busy with what they are doing, "I guess I have to ready my script for what I will say to Jinsoul later."

"Where are we going? Aren't we going to eat samgyeopsal?" There goes another set of questions. Hyeri clinged onto the wolf's arm, slightly shaking them convincing Hyejoo to respond.

The older gave her a stank face, "When did I say that?" Hyeri expected the reaction and so she cackled, earning another weird look from the girl beside her.