Untold Story Of Reality

Hyejoo had been suspicious about the two, to be more specific, Hyeri and Jinsoul. It has been weeks or even months that the two are acting weird—or that's how she wanted to call it.

For everyone to understand what that 'weird' thing for Hyejoo is, she means that they have been more clingy, even more skin ships occuring. A lot of those things were happening in the past few weeks.

She knows that it was a usual thing for Hyeri to be clingy to everyone and that is how she got her nickname 'panda' , however, this time was a bit different compared to the usual clinginess of the girl.

Everything was confusing her and the fiery burning sensation inside her was making her uncomfortable. She was jealous. Hyejoo just realized that when Hyeri herself told her what it was.

"Hey Hyeri, what do you call that feeling when you wanted to erupt out of anger just because of seeing something unpleasant to someone's perspective?" The older Hye asked. Hyeri, surprisingly, was in her smart side and professionally answered Hyejoo as if she had knowledge to everything.

The panda chuckled, patting Hyejoo's shoulder as she began explaining. "My dear, it is not because of anger. That feeling you can't explain clearly enough is jealousy. You greed for something, you wanted to erupt because you saw someone got the thing you supposed to have or wanted."

"Let's take Sooyoung eonni as an example. She's in a bad mood for the past few days because she was jealous of Lip eonni getting all the attention from Jiwoo eonni when Sooyoung eonni was supposed to be getting those. Look, she's rolling her eyes at Lip eonni unbeknownst to her."

Hyeri pointed her finger towards Sooyoung who indeed rolled her eyes at Jungeun and Jiwoo, spending their time together happily. Hyejoo carefully wrote down in her mind everything the younger Hye said, processing each one of them for her to understand enough.

Hyeri turned her head back towards the wolf, "Anyways, why'd you asked? Are you feeling jealous over someone?" she asked which caught Hyejoo off guard as she froze.

"A-ah no. I was just curious," she stammered and mentally cursed at herself for that. Fortunately for her, Hyeri was back to her dense and dumb side as the older Hye's explanation was enough for her to not ask any more questions.

Jealousy came rushing to Hyejoo's veins as soon as Jinsoul appeared and made Hyeri go running to her, clinging once again. Jinsoul added more fuel to the raging fire when she kissed Hyeri's forehead, which is something the girl doesn't usually do unless she was sincere enough about it.

Then the two had left the living room, heading to their shared room and Hyejoo doesn't want to know more about the cringey things they do.

She didn't got any chance to ask Hyeri what was going on between her and Jinsoul. Although if ever she had the chance to, the courage in her would suddenly fade away, afraid to know the truth.

But this time Hyejoo had enough of the crap already, she couldn't handle the jealousy anymore, wanting to end this feeling and the confusion that had been going since she started 'spying' them.

Since Hyunjin was the nearest person to her, she decided to ask her the question that was supposed to be for Hyeri's. "Hey Hyunjin eonni, what's going on between Jinsoul eonni and Hyeri?" she questioned the cat who was busy with her phone.

Not even daring to look at the girl as Hyunjin answered, "How many times do I have to tell this to you, Hyeri and Jinsoul eonni are dating, okay? Got it now, you sunshine?"

"What? WHAT?!"

Hyunjin finally removed her attention from her phone and stared at Hyejoo who shouted in disbelief, her eyes grew wide as her lips slightly parted. And at this moment, she knew she was doomed.