Altercations

It was the same peaceful day as before. After concluding their schedules for their imminent comeback, the girls were just resting.

The teasers will be released this week. Teasers for the most anticipated music video, as well as the highlight medley.

Everyone was making the most of their leisure time while it lasted because they were anticipating another hectic schedule, especially since they were making a new comeback.

Although on the other side of the said good things, there's Jinsoul doing the so-called forbidden act; reading the comments.

There was nothing wrong with reading people's comments and statements, but Jinsoul was reading the polar opposite of the positive ones.

The girls had already agreed not to read the negative comments if they were to be influenced by them. Jinsoul, on the other hand, couldn't help but read them, especially since they had already piqued her interest.

Jinsoul was upset by the harsh remarks, which added to her stress. She was also reading comments from netizens who were skeptical of her and Hyeri.

They were gradually connecting the dots, and that surely isn't a good news. It would be contentious if they found out about what was going on between her and Hyeri.

As she considered how this might affect her entire life, she began to feel regret. Yes, a very bad news it is.

"Jinsoulie!"

Hyeri exclaimed, clutching onto Jinsoul as though her life depended on her. Jinsoul proceeded to scroll through her phone, ignoring her.

"Yah, don't ignore me!" Hyeri pouted before cupping the older's cheeks and turning Jinsoul's head to face her.

Jinsoul ignored her once more as she yanked Hyeri's hands away from her, frightening and upsetting the younger. "Hey Soul, are you okay?" Hyeri inquired, her tone indicating concern.

When Jinsoul ignored her existence yet again, the younger girl furrowed her brows and yelled, "Could you at least look me in the eye and respond to me? You're acting like I'm nobody!"

Her voice cracked due to how hesitant she was. It wasn't her first time to shout but she was concerned of how would Jinsoul feel.

Jinsoul finally confronted the girl with her furious expression and her teeth clenched, her chest moving up and down as she breathed heavily.

"Could you please leave me alone?! I've had enough of your childish antics, and people have been judging us recently because of you!" Jinsoul yelled, pointing her finger at the teary-eyed Hyeri.

"Since when did you start caring about other people's opinions? You were the one who told me that if ever the public slowly connects the dots, you'll accept whatever harsh comments they make, and now you're being influenced by it. That's so foolish, eonni!"

Hyeri sniffed as tears rolled down her cheeks, despite her best efforts to keep them from falling, "And the fact that you blame me for everything makes me feel bad, Soul. I wasn't expecting you to be this way. What went wrong? What's the matter? Did I did something wrong that made you like this? I'm sorry-"

"Maybe if we never even had romantic feelings for each other then perhaps we wouldn't be in this kind of situation, we're being criticized and you're acting like it's not a big deal. We're well-known, for Pete's sake!"