Comical Decision-making

[Fan Meeting Event]

Before the pandemic occurred, LOONA luckily got the chance to have a fan meeting event before people were warned to avoid going to crowded places. The 12 girls had arrived the place where the fan meeting event will be held.

"I swear, once I see Lip eonni step out the other van I'm gonna kill her. She woke me up at 4 in the morning telling me we're leaving the dorm early and then we went here at 10? Unbelievable" Hyeri snickered as Sooyoung laughed at her complains.

"Relax Panda, we still need Jungeun for the event" Sooyoung patted the younger's head before heading out the van. "Lip eonni's doing is worse than Heekkie waking me up for a work out, at least Heejin eonni had a good reason to wake me up early in the morning" Hyeri scoffed as she went out, seeing Jungeun she gave the older girl a I'll-deal-with-you-later look. Jungeun bravely stuck out her tongue at Hyeri who was grumpy and annoyed at the very moment.

"What have you done, Lip" Haseul chuckled, clinging onto Jungeun's arms. Jungeun shrugged her shoulders as if she knew nothing, chuckling as they walk out the vehicle.

The staffs ordered the girls to go do their makeups and outfits inside which they obeyed then quickly entered the building.

After a few while, the girls had finished both of their outfits and makeup before waiting at the back stage, since they were still arranging the stage and may took some time.

"Hey! Manager-nim gave us a chance to decide our seating arrangement for today. Up for suggestions?" Jinsoul informed as the other girls squealed in happiness. An idea immediately popped in Hyeri's mind, quickly raising her hand up she gave an idea, "Let's play 369! First person who loses will be the person who sits at the end, means she'll be the last person who are meeting the fans" All the girls were wanting to meet the fans after a while so of course none of them would want to lose first, they all agreed at Hyeri's idea as they sat down the mat at the floor.

"I'm guessing that you all know this game already-" Hyeri spoke, Vivi raised her hand "I've heard this game before but I don't know how to play it" The oldest explained. "Don't worry eonni, we'll teach you!"

"First, we'll chant Samyukgu in a rhythmic tone all at once. Once the chant is finished, I'll start counting 1 as the other players will continue the count one by one. The point of this game is, you'll have to avoid the numbers 3, 6 and 9. You must clap rather than count to avoid it, if you fail to avoid the number you'll be punished. As for our punishment, like I said earlier the first person who loses will be the last one meeting the fans"

"If we ever reach 30, 60, or even 90. With the two digits of the numbers that should be avoided, clap twice. For example instead of saying 33, just clap your hands twice. You got the rules already, eonni?" Hyeri explained which the older nodded.

"Let's begin! I'll start since I suggested it" Hyeri said. "Samyukgu, samyukgu! Samyukgu, samyukgu! 1!" Hyeri started, the others chanted along as they flapped their arms like a chicken.

"2!" Gowon yelled, looking at the next person which was Jiwoo who clapped her hands.

"4!" Vivi continued, "5!" Heejin shouted, as Hyunjin did the same thing as Jiwoo. "7!" Jinsoul yelled in a loud manner as the others covered their ears but nonetheless continued the game.

"8!" Sooyoung screamed, "9-" Jungeun covered her mouth, realizing what she said. Hyeri stood up with her hands raised up in the air as if she was celebrating. "Ha! Pabo" She teased, Jungeun also stood up before chasing Hyeri around. After a while, the chasing ended as they continued the game excluding Jungeun. They continued to Yeojin since she was next to Jungeun before.

"Samyukgu, samyukgu! Samyukgu, samyukgu! 1!" Yeojin yelled, "2!" Hyejoo nonchalantly shouted. Haseul accidentally clapped her hands twice because of too much excitement as the others went chaotic with her mistake. "Does that count as a mistake?" The mother of the group asked while looking at her children who were being loud. "A mistake is a mistake! You go second to the last, eomma!" Hyeri pointed at the couch beside Jungeun for Haseul to sit.

The game continued as the players lessen. 3 players which were Hyeri, Yerim and Hyunjin were currently left as they decided to end the 369 game since no one will win between 3 players. They decided to play rock paper scissors then cham cham cham for the last 2 players.

The three made a fist as they placed their hands in front of them before bumping it to each other and dropping it with their choice. Both Hyunjin and Hyeri chose a paper as Yerim had a rock, "Ha! You go third, Choi Yerim" Hyeri teased the pouting Yerim.

"I'm hoping for first!" Clasping her hands together, Hyeri prayed.

Hyeri and Hyunjin faced each other with their fists in front of them once again, bumping and dropping it with their choice. Hyunjin won as she picked a rock as Hyeri chose a scissor. Hyunjin had her hand out as the younger girl waited, "Cham cham cham!" They both shouted. At the last cham, Hyunjin pointed her hand to the left as Hyeri looked at the same direction, making her lose a point.

"1 point for Kim Aeongie" Heejin stated like a caster. The two players played rock paper scissors once again, ending it with Hyeri winning but loses in the cham cham cham game, failing to predict Hyunjin's choice of direction. Thus, also failing to be in the first seat.

The first seat goes to Hyunjin, second one is to Hyeri, next is Yerim, Hyejoo, Jiwoo, Gowon, Yeojin, Heejin, Sooyoung, Vivi, Jinsoul, Haseul and finally Jungeun. They ended the fun hang out at the waiting room after deciding the seating arrangement for today's event.