LOONA TV

"I'm warning you guys. If y'all don't stream our latest song, you will be a mushroom the next day!" Hyeri stated at the camera with a serious look on her face. Vivi, who was sitting beside her, playfully punched the girl's shoulders while uttering a small 'yah'.

"I'm just kidding! But seriously, a lot of supports from our lovely orbits will be very much appreciated! We'll gladly reward you with our unending love for you all!"

The two were currently filming for LOONA TV at the waiting room of Music Bank, waiting for the staffs of the show call them out on stage and perform.

"She hanged out with Lip eonni too much these days so she likes to threaten anyone now, we seriously had to temporarily separate them room's so she sleeps in our room and beside Heejin" Hyunjin explained at the soon-to-be-viewers of the video. She happened to pass by the two at the couch then she continued walking back to her business.

"Ani, that's not true! Lip eonni kept teasing me about something and I had to change rooms for a while so that the teasing would stop" Hyeri defended and Hyunjin just stuck out her tongue to the younger.

"If Haseul is here, her statements will be like: 'Why are you teaching my child how to lie?' and 'Ooh what is the reason behind Jungeun teasing you?" Vivi chuckled while Hyeri nodded at her, meaning she clearly understand what the older said.

"Eomma Haseul! Your children misses you so much already so come back soon okay?" The younger did a finger heart and showed it to the camera.

Then the ball of sunshine jumped beside Hyeri at the couch, making the two bounce a little. Yerim waved at the camera while striking a pose.

"What do you think of my outfit today?" Yerim spun around to show the outfit she was wearing. They were wearing clothes that were all white.

"Same as ours..?" Hyeri stated with one of her eyebrows arched up, Vivi cackled at the youngest of the three. Yerim chuckled then gave the younger a light smack on the shoulder.

"Why do you all like punching or smacking my shoulders? I swear, it'll be bruised sooner or later" Hyeri hugged herself, covering her shoulders.

"What I mean is, what do you think of my style today?"

"Seems normal, eonni" Yerim stared at Hyeri in disbelief before standing up, ready to leave the two girls. Hyeri chased after Yerim, still holding the camera, then back hugging the older to prevent her from walking away further more.

"Riley Kang! You still have time to answer your assignments, so come here and do it" Sooyoung called out from the other room. Hyeri pouted before letting go of Yerim, giving the older the camera after saying goodbye, then finally heading to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung patted the couch beside her, gesturing the panda to sit. Hyeri did and she started answering her school works.

"Ha! Still not done with your assignments!" Hyejoo teased the other Hye, who was focused on what she was doing.

"You don't have any homework and we're not attending the same school eonni" The panda said still not leaving her attention on the paper.

"How'd you know I didn't have one?" Hyejoo sat down beside the younger, watching Hyeri do her work along with Sooyoung.

"Chuu eonni told me" Hyeri finally raised her head up then revealed her face that were sheepishly smiling. Hyejoo just nodded and gestured her to continue answering.

After some few minutes, Hyeri stretched her arms and limbs out before clapping her hands. As if it coincidentally happened, one of the staffs finally called them out to start performing.