Interaction

[2020 Idol Star Athletics]

Interaction with each other wouldn't be impossible to happen when huge amount of idols gather around in a single place to participate in an annual event. Surely, lots of idols wanted to make friends with the other groups so they interact but some people make it the talk of-probably the whole world-and make it controversial.

Though not all people share personalities like that, they knew what was their idols' real intention is so they let them have fun and do what they want. However, likewise to the fans, not all idols just want to be 'friends' with the others. Feelings can develop even in a short amount of time, just so you know.

Just like what Hyeri experienced, and oh boy her group mates surely didn't liked how they interacted with the girl. They turned both into strict moms and older sisters in a blink of an eye when they saw the male idols' doings. Fans saw how the girls would inconspicuously glare at the boys who were talking with the clueless panda. Also even though the fans cannot hear their conversation, it was pretty obvious that they were hitting on Hyeri.

-

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Eric of The Boyz as you can see in my name tag and you must be Hyeri. Nice to meet you!" A boy who introduced himself as Eric bowed as a greetings while Hyeri bowed back as a respect. The girl looked over at the other boy that was beside him, "Oh, this is Sunwoo by the way" The boy named Sunwoo bowed.

"We saw that you were alone and we actually wanted to be friends with you" Sunwoo told making the panda smile as they began to talk to each other. Meanwhile, Hyeri wasn't really actually alone. She was with the other girls earlier and excused herself for a while to get a bottle of water, to her dismay she was lost and doesn't know where to look for water at all. So instead, she just interacted with orbits for a while until the two boys saw her.

"What games did you joined?" The three of them sat down the ground as Eric questioned, "I participated in e-Sports. I was supposed to be a participant in relay too but since I have a mild sprain in my left foot, I couldn't" Hyeri explained before letting out a deep sigh.

"Well, that surely is disappointing. I have experienced that once too and it was the worst feeling I've felt" Sunwoo blurted out with hand gestures which made Hyeri crack a laugh. With just Hyeri's laugh, the two male idols thought they died because they just heard an angelic voice.

-

There were times they would unobtrusively pull Hyeri away from the bunch of guys and take her to a more far away place from the boys, though the place is filled with scattered female and male idols, they would let their other friends that were in girl groups take good care of Hyeri.

-

On the other side of the stadium, the other LOONA members have been wondering where could Hyeri had gone to. They decided to look for the second maknae as worry can be visible on their faces, "Aigoo, where did that panda go" Gowon sighed, eyes wandering everywhere.

Yeojin, who has an hawk eye whenever it comes to Hyeri, saw the girl having a fun conversation with two male idols. The bean's eyebrows knitted as she quickly tugged Vivi's hem of her sweater before pointing towards where Hyeri is. "There she is!"

11 of them ran to Hyeri as if the sprint game had started and all of them were the participants, chest moving up and down due to their aggressive breathing caused by running and eyebrows knitted in annoyance, especially two individuals. Eherm Hyejoo and Jinsoul-