Life Companion

It was a warm sunny day as a certain Kang Hyeri slouched on the couch with a pout visible on her face. A sigh escaped her mouth, blinking her eye lazily. "Whoa, what happened to you Kang Hyeri?" Gowon, who happened to pass by the living room to take her phone on the table, spoke before giving Hyeri a confused look.

"Why is everyday such a boring day, eonni" Hyeri sighed for the nth time. "Well maybe because the world knows you'll exactly find a way to get out of boredom anytime soon" The younger chuckled, "Maybe I do, I've already got an idea to save myself from this too much boredom tho"

Hyeri went to her shared-room to dress herself up before heading back again to the living room to take her coat. "Where are you heading?" Gowon questioned, earning a cheeky smile from the panda. "Just going to visit someone" With that, Hyeri left as the older girl shrugged her shoulders then headed back to her shared-room.

Hyeri inhaled the nice fresh air outside as she steps onto the cemented ground continuously, heading to a place she decided to go and visit. The young girl remembered going to that place if she had time, she even remembered the time when she took Jinsoul there.

Hyeri arrived in front of a coffee shop, but it wasn't owned by a random person, it was her brother's coffee shop. She looked inside through the big glass windows from outside, checking to see if her brother was on his shift. Successfully finding his brother's face, she walked inside with a smile.

"Annyeong, welcome to- oh Hyeri!" Her brother greeted but stopped midway when he saw his sister's face, running at her direction before giving the girl a quick hug. "How's business, Ryu oppa?" Hyeri asked, "Nothing changed, it's still running good because your brother is a great manager" The guy confidently said, making Hyeri burst out laughing.

"Oh-and hey, since when did you call me Ryu? Last time I remember it's Han" Hyeri chuckled, "I think Ryuhan would be better" Her brother laughed, ruffling the girl's hair. "Take an empty seat and wait for me okay? I'll just make a coffee for you then we'll talk"

Hyeri nodded and did find an empty seat near the glass window to occupy. Her eyes gazed outside the shop, few people strolling at the streets with either their companions or pets. After a few minutes, Ryuhan arrived with a tray of her cappuccino and an egg tart.

"Enjoy this treat, my dear sister" He placed the tray down the table and sat in front of Hyeri. "No need to treat me again oppa, I'll pay my orders this time or else I'll call Sejin eonni to ignore you for a whole month" Hyeri threatened.

"Alright alright, sheez why do you got to involve my girlfriend again" Ryuhan playfully glared at his sister before chuckling, "How about you sis, got any love interest already?"

"Hmm, I don't think so" Hyeri scratched her nape, "I doubt that, with that good looking face of yours add the fact that you're a well mannered girl although you're an idiot-anyone could fall over you"

"Stop with the compliments, oppa. I might not handle it" Ryuhan bursted out laughing, "How about Hyunsuk? He seemed to be a kind person and I can trust him with you" Hyeri gave her brother a stoic face as the older guy laughed once again, "I told you years ago, he's just a friend"

"You two had spent your childhood together as classmates since grade school, I wouldn't be surprised anymore if I receive a news that you two are dating"

"Some people only reach the status of being friends, don't pressure me bro"

"Alright, you bitter kid. But what if he does have feelings for you, what will you do?"