e-Sports

"Look out! Hyejoo is just around" Jiwoo warned Hyeri who chuckled at her.

"I got my eyes on her eonni, don't worry"

"Wow, didn't expect Hyeri to have a secret crush on me~" Hyejoo teased but her eyes still wanders at the screen, focusing on their game.

"Wah! It's not a secret anymore" The younger Hye went along with her act as they both chuckle. Jiwoo, who was seating between them, leaned back on her seat a little feeling awkward at the younger girls.

"Chuu eonni is a third wheel!" Hyeri cheered which made the oldest between them pout and sigh.

"You can go now" Hyejoo stated and she received a light punch on the shoulders from the girl beside her.

"Don't worry eonni! I'm here" Yerim told and shot finger hearts to Jiwoo.

The four were currently playing PUBG for fun and to practice just in case a competition can be held once again.

"Yah~ how come you two are so good at playing this game? Especially Hyeri, I remembered at ISAC our team won eSports with the help of Hyeri" Jiwoo pouted.

"Yah eonni, I helped our team win too. She survived the whole game doesn't mean I didn't helped us win" Hyejoo complained, which made the three other girls chuckle at how the wolf girl whine.

[Flashback to 2020 Idol Star Athletics]

"Hello, everyone. We're here to check the game skills of all the top-class idol stars at once. You're watching 2020 Idol Star Athletics Championships New Year Special, E-Sports Event" The host spoke, the camera showed every idol who was competing for the event. Hyeri waved at the camera along with her eonnis as the camera shot at them.

"Yes, there are total of 12 teams including The Boyz, N. Flying, Stray Kids and April, also Kim Jaehwan, Ha Sungwoon, Park Jihoon, and Lee Daehwi formed a united team and join the game for the first time. SF9, Golden Child, ONF, NCT Dream, Momoland, LOONA, and DIA also joined" He continued.

"I am sure this spectacular line-up will add more vitality to our e-sports competition. Now let's not make this any longer, let's start the competition!" Everyone cheered as the idols sat down to get ready playing.

"Today, we're playing a shooting game originated from our country. This game is popular around the globe and many people had been playing this game"

"Waah with the amount of idols playing together with us at once, I can't help but to feel nervous" Gowon sighed, Hyeri who was 2 persons away from her, chuckled and gestured an okay sign, reassuring the older girl.

"The first round solo competition will begin now!" The commentator said, as the players gathered around the field before taking the plane.

Some were fighting each other through punches, having fun before the real competition starts.

"Ah Hyeri! Don't punch me" Jiwoo told while running away from Hyeri's character who kept punching hers. Hyeri had a sinister grin as she kept chasing Jiwoo's character. In a while, Hyejoo joined the chasing session of Jiwoo. "Yah!" Jiwoo uttered.

After a few minutes, they entered the plane as they wait for departure.

"Where should we go?" Yerim asked. "It's a solo competition not a squad, you should make decisions by yourself at this round" Hyejoo told making the ball of sunshine pout. "Yah, don't be mean to eonni. She was just asking for some suggestions" Hyeri chuckled and gave Hyejoo a light smack since she was beside her. Hyejoo made a finger heart and showed it to Yerim before saying 'Choerry Saranghae'