Stress Reliever

"Hey Hyeri, let's play" Hyejoo invited, earning no response from the mentioned girl who had her head buried on her pillow. "Yah, are you dead?" The older Hye lightly tapped Hyeri's back, hoping to earn a reply but still the same.

Hyejoo decided to poke her waist as she knew it was Hyeri's ticklish spot. The younger finally turned around, falling off from the bed in process. "Now, you're literally dead" Hyejoo deadpanned.

"What do you want, eonni" Hyeri whined before slouching back up the bed. "I told you to play with me, didn't I?" scoffed Hyejoo.

"Go ask someone to play with you, I wanna sleep"

"But all of them are busy"

Hyeri bore her eyes on the older, giving her a stoic look on the face "Gowon eonni told me she wasn't going to do anything today, go invite her to play with you and leave me alone"

Her statement left Hyejoo speechless, but that doesn't mean she will give up convincing Hyeri to have fun with her. She's determined and when she is, everyone in the dorm knows how they'll end up.

"Yah, just one game!" Hyejoo shook the younger Hye's body, receiving grunts and groans from the pissed off Hyeri. "Eonni! Can't you see I want to sleep peacefully? Please leave the room this instant"

"This is our room"

"..."

"Fine if you want to sleep, go back to your own room"

The older retorted which made Hyeri quickly roll off the bed, making contact with the floor but immediately stood up. "You know what, I think I'll just go out"

"Where are you going?"

"Going to play archery"

"Why? Are you ill?"

Hyeri expressed a stank face, "What?" She asked in disbelief. "Playing archery is your stress reliever. You good?" Hyejoo commented.

"Oh dang, that's heart fluttering. You really do know me that much" The younger placed her palm on her chest as she she stared at Hyejoo in awe. "But yeah, I'll go now-and don't even dare follow me"

"And actually, playing violin is my stress reliever but you could add archery in" Hyeri shrugged her shoulders, "Wait-what?! You play the violin? I never see you play one-" The panda left, had enough hearing Hyejoo's blabbering.

-

"Hey Hyedong~ where are you heading?" Jinsoul questioned, seeing the younger all dressed up. "Hyedong? Well, that's new. Actually I'm going to wherever there are archery booths" Hyeri explained.

"It's Hyeri plus dongsaeng so Hyedong! Anyways, want me to accompany you?"

"Thanks but no thanks, eonni. I wanted to enjoy my alone time"

"But it would be more fun if you have a friend with you!"

The younger girl froze and thought about it for a while, "You're right. Okay, you can come with me!" Jinsoul celebrated, "Hey! Are you two seriously going to have fun without me?"

Hyejoo ran away from the yyxy room before pouncing on the two, snaking her arms around Hyeri and Jinsoul's neck. "C'mon let's have a best friends' day out!" The wolf girl exclaimed. "It's been a while since we hang out together, so..okay!" Hyeri escaped the older Hye's grip as she skipped her way to the door.