A Demand For A Change In Style

"I want to see Hyeri in short hair!"

Gowon exclaimed, raising her hands up in excitement as she received multiple nods from the other girls.

Jinsoul excitingly agreed with the now dark-haired Gowon, "Me too! I sometimes wonder how would Hyeri look like in short hair"

"Panpan never had been in short hair ever since pre-debut at all, she never cuts her hair in such short length" Jiwoo told earning another words of agreement as the girl who they were talking about nervously laughed.

Yerim chuckled, another person agreeing to what the girls are saying. "You're right. The only time she had been in short hair was like when she was born"

"I don't think orbits would like to see me in short hair" Hyeri scratched her nape, somehow in embarrassment.

After what Hyeri said, the others started making noises in both disbelief and disagreement, making Hyeri burst out laughing at the girls' reactions.

"What are you saying? Orbits will always love you no matter what you do to yourself. In fact, they will love you even more once they see you in a new look!" Jungeun told, reassuring the younger girl.

Haseul snapped her hands, pointing her finger to Hyeri afterwards " I firmly agree to what Kim Lip said, Hyeri-ah. You should consider showing the whole world a new you, a more captivating appearance than what you are right now"

"Since I've heard Haseul eonni's opinion now, maybe I should think about it-"

Everyone in the room (excluding Hyeri) started celebrating, successfully convincing the panda to finally try cutting her hair.

Hyeri once again laughed due to their priceless reactions. Was that how much they wanted to see Hyeri in short hair? Yes, yes it is.

"But I still would like to keep my dark hair rather than to dye it, I'm pretty sure my scalp cannot take too much damage" The second youngest laughed, nervously.

"That's okay, we're not asking for you to do much anyways. Seeing you in short hair would blow our minds already" Vivi giggled, caressing Hyeri's back in reassurance.

Then Hyunjin, Hyejoo, Heejin along with Sooyoung barged in, their noises filled the room in no time.

"Heyo, what did we missed?"

"Where were you girls?" Haseul asked. Sooyoung sat beside the girl as they shared their warmth to each other by simply cuddling.

Hyejoo laid her head down on Hyeri's lap as her legs rested on Jinsoul's. "We watched Sweet Home at the other room"

"At 3 am? Don't you guys find it scary watching it at this time?"

"For people who enjoys watching movies with those kind of genres like us, no. We weren't scared" Hyunjin stated in an expressionless face, like she usually have.

"Though Heejin didn't watched that much, she was filming for her Loona log" The second oldest of the group commented as the bunny nodded.

Hyeri gasped, catching everyone's attention "Aww, I should've watched with you guys so I could be in eonni's video!" The girls laughed with her statement, thought that Hyeri got something serious to say.

Hyejoo snickered, "Pft, I bet you'd leave the room before the drama would even start" She teased, receiving a flick on the forehead from Hyeri.

Hyeri pouted at her before her eyebrows knitted nonetheless rubbed Hyejoo's forehead as an apology.

Jinsoul laughed at the two, lightly smacking the wolf girl's legs that was resting on her lap.

"Don't worry! You still could be in the video in some other times. I'm continuing it later and I'll make sure you're in it!" Heejin said, warmly smiling at the panda.

"Hey! You guys still haven't answered my question earlier"

Sooyoung pouted as Haseul laughed at the older girl's remarks, "We were convincing Hyeri to cut her hair"

The four girls who were out earlier gasped in shock, especially Hyejoo who jolted up from her peaceful laying down on two individuals'.

"No!~ You'll look more mature and that will make me look younger than you, I don't want that" Hyejoo whined as a pout appeared on her face, staring at Hyeri with her current facial expression.

Hyeri laughed at the Hyejoo's comment, "Now that you've mentioned it, I'll surely cut my hair now"

"Nah, she doesn't want you to cut your hair because she likes playing with it" said Jinsoul, receiving a playful glare from the wolf.

"You could still play with my hair tho, it's not like I'm shaving my hair off until I'm bald"

"But I like it way more longer like right now than what you are planning to do"

Hyejoo's pout grew even more, trying to convince the younger Hye with her cute acts.

"Yah!~ Let Hyeri cut her hair, we haven't seen her with short hair since we've lived together" Yerim whined at Hyejoo, who kept a pout on her face. Giving the ball of sunshine a teasing look by sticking out her tongue.

Hyeri sighed as she shrugged her shoulders, stretching both her arms and limbs out as she yawned "I'm gonna go and join Yeojinnie for a quick nap, keep debating guys. Wake me up until all of you are done"

The panda waved her hand goodbye, simply ditching all of them as the girls stared at her figure fading away into the distance.

All of them spared time to look at each other while the room was in complete silence.

"I still think that Hyeri looked more good with her long hair"

"Nuh-uh, Hyeri will make the crowd go wild if she cuts her hair short"