Intriguing Facts

"Annyeong, orbit! I'm here again with another live. I wonder how many live streams I've already done since debut," Hyeri laughed before fixing the slightly leaned camera, "Anyways, I'm actually up for telling you guys more facts about me. Since I'm bored and seriously got nothing to do, I want to share some untold informations."

The panda pulled out a warm smile before reminding every viewers, "I don't mind if any of you aren't actually up for it, I'm only sharing these infos to those who are curious and interested. Nonetheless, let's leave that topic and start."

"Hmm, how should I start this—oh! I was actually kidnapped when I was four years old. I have a hazy memory of what happened that time since I was very young but I still remember that I was kidnapped back then," she addressed, nervously chuckling for not remembering such an unforgettable moment.

What a nice way to start, Hyeri mentally facepalmed for immediately going into a sensitive topic but soon enough shrugged the thought away and continued reading questions.

Were you kidnapped in Australia since you once said that you were in Sydney when you turned 3

"Yes, we were living in Australia when I was kidnapped. I think we were out on a picnic and I kinda wandered away to nowhere until a man came to me, the rest were now foggy memories." Hyeri took a Bruni plushie just beside her before squeezing it with all her might. "Ever since that day, my parents made me attend taekwondo classes so I will know how to defend myself in case kidnappers once again attempt to steal me away," she chuckled as she recalled that time.

Do you have any other pets other than Grey and your now passed away lizard?

"I'm hurt but anyway, I have a Schnauzer dog named Chuzzer. I think I haven't introduced him to everyone yet, I'll introduce Chuzzer to orbits some other time~"

Hyeri chuckled as she realized something, "I guess this turns into a question and answer now. But anyway, please continue asking. This is fun."

What instruments do you play?

"Piano and violin! I participated in piano competitions back then and it was fun. Though I didn't play that much anymore when we moved back to Korea and grew interest in playing violin instead. I used to play harmonica too but I always had a hard time catching my breathe so I quitted."

What are the things you hate?

"Mne— oh my, no. Uhm I hate bugs, like I seriously hate them because I'm scared of them. I also dislike seeing blood but I often see my brother full of cuts back then and I even clap my hands, I don't know why I'm like that."

I heard and saw somewhere that your brother is a child actor, is it true?

"Ooh where'd you heard it? Kidding. But yes he is an actor, however, he left the entertainment industry due to some personal reasons. Don't ask me why because even I don't know the reason behind it."

Laughing for the nth time as she accidentally slammed the table causing the camera to stumble down which made her panic and immediately fixed it, looking around to see if anyone saw it fall down. Sighing in relief knowing that the viewers were the only one who knew about it.

She panicked because it wasn't hers.

BUT SHE NEVER KNEW THAT THE OWNER WAS SECRETLY WATCHING HER AND WITNESSED THE PHONE FALL DOWN.

Hyeri sat back casually like nothing even happened as she nervously chuckled before deciding to continue her little storytelling.

"Our parents probably made him leave since they want him to focus more on studying because he was still young but when he grew up, he never considered to go back on being an actor again and decided to build his very own shop. Ooh, you guys should visit his store if you want to see me! Kidding. Everything on the menu is good and cheap so please do visit the place."

Mentally giving herself a high five for promoting his brother's coffee shop despite knowing the fact that she broke a rule. Hyeri has officially joined the rule breaker squad.

Sports?

"Actually, I'm not a sporty type of person but I do love running and archery. It's my favorite past time other than sleeping."

"Oh speaking of archery, I joined archery contests in our school back then and mostly bring home the trophy. Nothing, I was just bragging hehe."

Who are your idol friends?

"Lots to the point where it's uncountable. Minju eonni of IZ*ONE is a friend of mine, we were school mates on grade school. Gugudan's Mina eonni! We hang out very often. Tzuyu eonni as well, we became friends on an award show because of dogs."

"The Boyz's Juyeon too, we met during trainee days and I'm also friends with his group mates Sunwoo and Eric, we became friends on ISAC. Yoojung eonni of WekiMeki is my little eonni, Yeh Shuhua eonni, ITZY, Stray Kid's IN, and many more to mention."

Hyeri shyly scratched her nape, "I would like to be friends with Sejeong sunbae too but unfortunately I barely got any chances. Still! I'm hoping. Her song 'Flower Road' made me pass my auditions and I'm grateful for that. To be honest, there's a lot of idols I want to be friends to. Maybe in the future I'll step up my games and boldly make friends to everyone!"

What is your personality type by the way? I'm guessing you're an extrovert because of what you just said but at the same time I think you're introvert for some reasons

"I'm an ENFJ! No wonder I get along with Chuu eonni and Choerry eonni so well. It was still a surprise to me that I was an extrovert even though I tend to be shy at most times but I guess my actions are enough proof that I am an extrovert. I just took the test like last week? I don't know but I'm pretty sure it's not that long ago."

The panda stared at the time, realizing that she had reached the time limit and has too end the live now. "Well, I guess it's a wrap! I hope you had fun knowing informations about me, I had a good time. See you in the next live and take care orbits~"

Hyeri ended her live, giving back the camera to its owner as she bowed and apologized if it was damaged. She left the room while nervously chuckling.

——

The panda came back the dorm, marching her way in only to be met by Sooyoung's shocked face, add her babbles that were ignored by Hyeri.

"Wait—you were kidnapped? You never told us that. I feel betrayed and surely so does everyone."

"Look who was watching my live. I thought you won't watch it because you're busy helping Jiwoo eonni with some things?"

"Well, I'm a sinner and always lies."

——

lmao i just found this in my notes and decided to publish it—△—