Hyeri Showing Her Love and Affection

Just moments of Hyeri showing her love and hanging out with her members:3

----------------

[Vivi]

"Who wants to go at the pet café with me?" Vivi asked her group mates.

"Me!" Hyeri jumped with one of her hands up in the air, she quickly ran to Vivi's side then cling on her arms.

"Gaja!" Both of them marched their way out the dorm.

They arrived at their destination. They haven't even entered the café yet, but they are already squealing at the pets peeking outside the place. The two excitedly entered the place.

"Waaaah! Kwiyeowo~" Vivi patted the Pomeranian that immediately approached her when they went in.

"It likes you eonni!" Hyeri exclaimed with her shocked face. Vivi continued patting the dog's head while Hyeri headed to the counter to order their foods.

Hyeri looked around to find a table for them, she saw one near the window. Hyeri told Vivi to take the furball with them at the table.

After some few minutes, their orders arrived and they started to eat. They fed the cute pets too.

Sadly, they took enough time and they needed to get back to the dorm now. They bid their goodbyes to the pets and left the place. They promised they'll come back and visit the babies.

"Thank you for going out with me" Vivi clinged on to Hyeri's arms.

"Ooh so it was a date then?" Hyeri chuckled, Vivi playfully punched the girl's shoulders then said she meant the other one.

"I was just teasing you eonni. No problemo! I'm bored at the dorm too so I wanted to stretch my arms outside!" Hyeri snaked her arms around Vivi's shoulders, since she's taller.

The two walked back to the dorm with their chuckles.

----------------

[Yves]

"HA SOOYOUNG, I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DANCE BATTLE"

"Are you sure you won't regret this?" Sooyoung smirked at the younger, Hyeri furiously nodded with her eyebrows connected to each other and lips pouted.

"Let's call someone who'll be the judge"

"Hold on, I already got someone appropriate for that. JUNGEUN!" Sooyoung shouted, the dance studio's door swung open with a panting Jungeun. She gave Sooyoung a questioning look.

"Well that's a loud voice" Hyeri mumbled, she watched Sooyoung drag Jungeun in the studio and made her sat down the floor, still had her confused look.

"You'll be the judge for our dance battle!" Jungeun had her poker face and gestured an 'okay' sign.

"Well, let the battle begin!"

Sooyoung danced first, she danced to Chungha's Roller Coaster. The moves are cool and at the same time sexy that will surely make your jaw drop and drool. She finished dancing then it was Hyeri's turn, she decided to cover a dance.