New Things

lemme introduce you to some new thangs ᵃʸʸ ʷʰᵃᵗ

——

"I want to try piercings," Hyeri suddenly blurted out which made the girls snap their heads to her direction, not believing what the panda said.

Yerim extended her arms out, palm flattened before walking towards Hyeri, "Wait, wait, wait. You want to try piercings? Like poking your skin with a big needle then decorating it with some accessories? Are you serious about that?"

"No hehe. I just saw my brother's latest post in Instagram, he recently got piercings. It looks cool."

"The company forbids it. But if you're enormously a pain in the head, then you can," Hyunjin deadpanned as the panda pouted with her statement. "If I will, do you guys think it will suit me?"

Everyone stared at each other as if communicating through telepathy. After a few while, the girls nodded their head in agreement after finishing their mine telepathy meeting.

"Technically yes and no. Yes because you slay in any style and no because you'll look badass, we only want the baby Panpan in this household," Jinsoul explained thoroughly for Hyeri to not misunderstood which worked, all thanks to Jinsoul's consideration.

Sooyoung disagreed, "Admit it or not, you want to see her in that kind of look anyways." Jinsoul chuckled before once again speaking, "You wanted, too."

"Everyone wants to but at the same time wouldn't allow her to." Heejin shrugged her shoulders, stating the fact but the others refused to admit.

Haseul along with Vivi came out their shared room, just finished cleaning the room. Listening to their conversation earlier, Haseul shares her thoughts "You always wanted to try new things, what else would you want to try? You know, maybe in the future you can finally do them."

Hyeri rubbed her chin with her fingers, thinking about what else she wanted to try, "Tattoos? My brother has that too, Lip eonni as well." The older girl showed her finger with a moon tattoo, waving it around as if she was bragging. "Tattoos are cool but try not to get addicted or else your body will be printed with numerous inks."

"Whoa, wait a minute. Don't tell me you're joining some sort of group that does crimes at night. You aren't...right?" Hyeri burst out into laughter on what Yeojin addressed.

For what felt like minutes, she clutches her stomach due to the fact that it was already hurting since she was laughing for long enough. The other girls just looked at her, grimacing.

Hyeri caught up with her breathe before wiping the tears away, "I'm sorry about that, I got carried away. Anyways silly Yeojin, I don't do things like that. I can hardly even lie."

"I doubt th—"

"If you speak another word, I will burn your bed."

"That's fine. Yves eonni will lose her bed, too," nonchalantly said Hyejoo, shrugging her shoulders as the mentioned girl gave her a glare. The younger Hye just shook her head before speaking again, "What about you guys? Any things you'd like to try doing?"

"Yes. Killing you for real," Hyejoo deadpanned, earning a lot of noises due to doubt which made her glare at everyone. "You can't even hit her hard, what more if you kill her?" Gowon told as they all agreed, well of course except the wolf.

Hyeri awkwardly smiled, "Okay...? Let's go back to the topic, anyone else? Those non-violent plans this time please."

"I want to try dating you!" Jungeun smirked, gestured a finger gun at Hyeri as she winked. Everyone made noises in disbelief this time, hitting Jungeun with pillows repeatedly.

"Smooth, Lippie. Real smooth." Jiwoo cooed, patted her back. Well, more like slapping ber back. "Sure thing, babe." With that short statement from Hyeri, everyone went chaotic.

Hyunjin crossed her arms, (playfully) rolling her eyes "Psh, side chick," she muttered under her breathe. Sooyoung heard it despite the fact that everyone's being noisy, she nodded her head in agreement with what Hyunjin said before doing a high five with the feline.