forty-four.

Saturday, April 11th, 2020

Danielle's POV

"Bambina?" I hear Stefania yell from the other room. 

"Yes, baby girl?" I yell back and get off the couch heading towards her office. I walk up to Stefania who is sitting at her computer. "Is something wrong?" I ask putting my arms over the front of her watching as she uploads a picture on Instagram. 

"No, I just missed you," she says that making me laugh. 

"Well, I missed you too," I place a kiss on her cheek and stand behind her with my hands on her shoulder as she finished up. "Want to watch a scary movie tonight?" I ask even though I'm not taking no for an answer. 

"I know if I say no we are still going to watch it," I smile at that comment as she finishes what she was doing. Stefania turns her chair around and faces me. 

"God, you're perfect," I gently kiss her lips. 

"Di nuovo a te," she smiles and stands up. I take her hand as we walk to the bedroom and turn on the tv. 

"This is a good one," I smile and select the movie. 

We both get comfortable as we cuddle up with one another. I put my arm under her and she rests her head against my chest. I feel her jump as we get jump scared. 

"If you wake up to a punch later, it's your fault," I laugh thinking about the time she spent the night at my house and left a bruise on my arm. 

Stefania's POV

As the movie continues the more scared I get, Danielle holds me tightly and I watch the whole movie. I watch Danielle turn off the tv and lay down on the bed. We both move around until we are both comfortable. 

"Bambina?" I say looking over at Danielle feeling the warmth of her body radiating onto me. 

"Yes, love?" she says with her eyes close. 

"Ti amo," I say pressing a kiss against her forehead.

"I love you too," she says. I watch her eyes open as she realized that she understood what I said. 

"Was I right?" she asks excitedly. 

"Yes, Bambina, you were right," I laugh at her excitement as she does a little dance party as she is laying down with me in her arms. 

"Stop moving," I laugh as she calms down and kisses my lips. "Good night," she smiles and rests her head against mine. 

"Goodnight,"

Wednesday, April 15th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I wake up earlier than usual as I have to go to my first day of filming. I wake up earlier and take a short shower and wake breakfast for Stefania and me. I make some pancakes and set them out on the table. 

I quickly fill Jeff's food and water bowl before heading to our bedroom to wake up the beautiful woman in my bed. "Baby, I made breakfast," I watch a smile come across her face as I say I made food. 

"Come on, I'll meet you in the kitchen," I smile and head back to the kitchen to finish setting the table. I quickly pour us both something to drink. I hear Stefania's feet hitting the floor as the woman in my sweatshirt and black shorts appear at the kitchen table. 

"Good morning," I walk over and kiss her forehead. 

"Buongiorno," she yawns and puts butter on her pancakes. 

"How did you sleep, my love?" I ask, taking a seat at the table. 

"I slept great," she smiles and takes a bite of her syrup-covered pancakes, "Are you ready for your first day?" she asks me.

"Very," I smile and look over at her. "What are you going to do with all this free time without me?" I laugh and put my feet on top of hers. 

"I'm probably going to go see Gio, and that will probably be it," she laughs while we play footsy under the table. I look down at my watch and check the time not wanting to be late for my first day.

"I love you," I smile and take my plate to the dishwasher throwing Jeff a piece of my pancake. 

"I love you too, Bambina," she gets out of her chair and walks with me to the door. I slip on a pair of slides and throw a jean jacket over my hoodie. 

"Jeff, keep her company while I'm gone," I lean down and pet the excited animal at my feet. 

"Text me when you can?" Stefania asks as I plant a kiss on her lips. 

"I promise," I smile as I walk to the back door letting Jeff out to the backyard. "I miss you already," I smile and walk out the door, and head to my car.

I pull into the set parking lot and I collect my things from the passenger's seat. I sling my black backpack over my shoulder with my iPad in it. I head towards the gate and sign in before making my way to the office to get a trailer key. 

"Hi, I'm Danielle Savre, I'm playing Jade Wild," I smile as the older woman hands me a name tag and tells me where to go. 

"Okay everyone, take a seat and we are going to go over everything you will need to know while filming..." the man continues off and I send Stefania a text before I put my phone away.

D-I just got to set, I'll text you when I get to my trailer:)

Stefania's POV

I hear my phone go off in the other room. I gain the courage to get up from my comfy couch. As I look down at my phone and see a text from Danielle making me getting off the couch worth it. 

S- okay, I love you:)

I put my phone in my back pocket as I decide to clean the house today. I walk around the house picking up all of Jeff's toys that Danielle bought her and putting it in the basket. "Oh Danielle, why did you buy so many dog toys?" I laugh and put them all in the basket. 

After hours of me cleaning, I've done a couple of loads of laundry, cleaned the sheets, and washed the blankets. I walk around the kitchen sweeping and putting dishes away. I look down at my phone and see a text from Danielle making a smile form across my face. 

bambina<3- I'm on my way home:)

S-okay, I'll see you soon:)

I look up from my phone and I put the broom in the closet. I take a seat on the couch and turn a show on so that Danielle and I can relax after her long day at work. I listen to the key unlocking the door and Danielle coming inside. Jeff runs up to her feet and jumps on her leg. 

"Hi, Jeff, I missed you," she leans down and pets the dog before taking her jacket off and putting it on the rack. Danielle walks over and leans down to kiss me. 

"Did you brush those teeth?" I ask dodging her kiss. 

"I didn't even kiss him today," Danielle smiles and crawls over me. "Can I lay here?" she asks after already laying her whole body on me. 

"Yes," I laugh and kiss her pink lips. 

"Did you clean the house?" She smells the clean blanket that's laying on top of me. 

"Yes, I was very bored," I laugh and run my things through her hair, "Did you have fun today?" I ask her as she puts her arms around my waist.

 "Yes!" she says loudly, "Let me tell you all about it."

Socials:

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle