twenty-one.

Friday, March 13th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I walk into our shared hotel room for the night. I walk over to a bed claiming it for myself. I lay my head on the pillow, all spread out like a starfish. I watch Jaina walk into the bathroom and Barrett sets her bag on the other bed. I feel the bed move as Stefania crawls into my arms. 

"Are you okay?" I whisper wrapping my arms around her back as she lays on my chest. 

"I'm fine," she says softly. I'll talk to her later when Jaina and Barrett are asleep. 

"Okay," I kiss the top of her head and lay my head back on the pillow. Jaina comes back into the room and grabs some clothes so she can take a shower. 

"Hey guys, I forgot something in the RV I'll be back," she says walking out of the hotel room. I watch Jaina walk into the bathroom hearing the water turn on. I roll over and look down into Stefania's eyes. 

"What's wrong, baby?" I ask putting my hand on her stomach. 

"It's nothing," she says putting her hand on top of mine. 

"Baby, please talk to me," I kiss her hand. 

"I know we have to keep it a secret, but this is hard," she says looking up at me. 

"I know it is, but we haven't talked to Shonda yet," I get cut off by her. 

"Why do we have to talk to her, it's our relationship," I stare down into her eyes that are starting to tear up. 

"Baby, don't cry" I lean down and wipe her tears away. I put my arm under her body, rolling her head onto my chest comforting her. 

"I'm okay with telling people," I say watching Jaina walk out of the bathroom, "I just want you and our jobs to be okay too," I watch Jaina mouth 'what' and I shake my head. I lift her body and put her head on my shoulder. Barrett walks in and I turn over to Stefania. 

"Do you want me to get another hotel room?" I whisper into her ear. I feel her nod and I reach for the phone. I mouth at Jaina and Barrett to go into the other room. I call the front desk asking for another room, luckily they have one a couple of rooms down. 

"Come on let's go," I smile getting out of bed grabbing her hand. We head out and a person from the building meets us at the door to hand us our keys. We walk in and Stefania lays on the closes bed. I lean over her and place a kiss on her lips. 

"I'm going to get our bags," I smile pulling my hand on her cheek kissing her one last time. I stand up and head back to Jaina and Barrett's hotel room. I walk in and they both stare at me. "She fine, she's tired and upset that we can't tell people, or the fact that we want to but we are scared it will affect our job," I put a forced smile on trying not to cry. 

"We are going to be okay," I hold my tears in and pick up our bags. "I'll see you guys in the morning," I smile and walk back to Stefania. I walk in and set the bags down grabbing some clothes out to take a shower. 

I make my way over to Stefania and kiss her lips. "You're beautiful," I say softly placing a kiss on her ear. "I'm going to get a shower and then we can cuddle and what Netlfix," I smile kissing her one last time before picking up my clothes and heading to the bathroom. 

After about five minutes in the shower, I hear Stefania open the door. I wipe away the fog off the glass door looking out at Stefania. "I'm going to brush my teeth," she says setting her toothbrush on the sink putting toothpaste on it. 

"Okay," I smile and turn back towards the water, hearing Stefania turn off the sink. I feel the cold air hit my skin and I turn around to see Stefania getting in the shower with me. "Uh, hi, um," I try to say turning red and trying to keep my eyes on her face. 

"Ciao," she says softly putting her hands around my neck kissing me. I kiss her back putting my hands on her hips. I push her against the wall feeling our bare skin touching each other. I move my kisses down to her neck, leaving little love marks. I look up at her making contact. 

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask looking into her eyes. 

"Yes," I continue my work down on her neck hitting a spot making her moan. (I'll let you guys imagine the rest)

Stefania's POV

We both stand there looking at each other letting the water hit Danielle's back, she holds me close. I feel the sweat drip down my back. "Now I have to actually shower," Danielle says smiling. "No funny business," she smiles and places a kiss on my lips. I watch her turn around and I let my eyes wander before getting caught. 

"This show isn't free," she turns around letting the water run down her back getting the soap off. 

"Non posso fare a meno di fissare," (I can't help but stare) I smile and put my arms around her waist. She throws her wet hair back and places a kiss on my neck. 

"No funny business," I mock her from earlier. 

"You already failed that," she smiles and walks back under the water to wash her hair. I stand there watching her waiting for my turn she switches spots with me and I wash my hair. 

I lean back putting my head under the water. I stand up and lean against Danielle. "I'm done," I whisper and turn off the water. We step out of the shower putting a towel around our chests. I leave Danielle in the bathroom to go to change. I quickly put on a sports bra, t-shirt and some soft shorts. I watch a fully dressed Danielle walk out of the bathroom towards me grabbing my waist. 

"We have an episode of Grey's to watch," she whispers in my ear taking my hand. I turn around and put my hands around her waist pulling her towards me. I place a gentle kiss on her lips before I get under the covers. Danielle stands there looking at me. 

"Are you coming or not?" I ask pulling the blankets over me. 

"I did that earlier" she winks. 

"Danielle!" I yell throwing a pillow at her. She catches the pillow and crawls into bed. She pulls the blanket over her and puts her head on my chest. I turn on the tv and continue to watch Grey's Anatomy.

A/N- this story just hit 4.5k views and I'm extremely grateful for all of you that keep coming back to read my story<3