fourteen.

A/N-thank you so much for 1k views 💙 I hope you enjoy the story:)

Monday, February 24th, 2020.

Danielle's POV

We walk into the room with my sister and my parents quickly to hug me. I look over and see her awake and breathing on her own. I head to the other side of her bed and grab her hand. Stefania stands in the doorway awkwardly. 

"Oh, guys, this is Stefania," I smile looking her way, "she's the best, trust me." I watch as my parents walk over and shake her hand thanking her for driving me here 

"Trust me, it's the least I could do for Danielle," I listen to her Italian accent. 

"Since you are here Danielle, your mother and I are going to head to the hotel and get some sleep," my dad says putting his hand on my shoulder. 

"Goodbye, Dad," I say as they leave the room shutting the dork behind them. Stephanie, my sister, sits up in her bed and looks at Stefania.

Stefania's POV

"You two are dating aren't you?" she says loudly. I looked at Danielle shocked 

"No, not- not entirely- I -," Danielle gets out. I chuckle and walk over. 

"So. you are," her sister says, and Danielle sighs. 

"No we aren't, we are friends," she says and I look over at her. 

"Come here," she says patting the bed. I watch Jeff jump up and lay in her arms. 

"Jeff likes the Savre's," I say looking over at Danielle who's hands are in Jeff's fur and holding her sister's arm. I find a chair and sit down opening my phone while the sisters catch up. "I'm going to find a bathroom, I'll be back," I say walking out the door.

Danielle's POV

"Come on, say it!" Stephanie says. 

"What?" I say confused as I was just watching Stefania leave. 

"You like her," I start to blush. 

"Yes, I do, but we can't. We are costars it wouldn't work. I don't even know if she feels the same," I say sitting down on her bed. 

"She does, I see the way she looks at you," she says rubbing my arm, "take her to the house. The beach is only for people that live there if you remember and my star of a sister won't be caught with her costar on the media," she says before Stefania walks in. 

"I found it," she smiles and sits back down. I walk over and sit on the arm of the chair as a doctor walks in. 

"Hey, we are going to take your sister down for a second head CT, nothing is showing to be wrong but it's the protocol," she smiles and starts to take her out of the room. 

"Do it," she says smiling I roll my eyes and watch them take her. they shut the door leaving us together. 

"I like your sister," she smiles wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me down on her lap. 

"Me too," I smile putting my head on top of hers. 

"So, she is going to be gone a while and my mom and dad will be here soon," I say looking into her eyes, " I want to take you somewhere," I smile and she looks curious. 

"Okay, bella," she smiles taking her hand off from around my waist. 

"Let's go then," I smile and stand up grabbing her hand to help her up. I look up towards her and she puts her hands on my hips and we hear a knock on the door. I quickly sit on the arm of the chair and my parents come in. "hey dad, we were going to head out. I'm going to show her around," I smile hugging them while Stefania grabs Jeff. 

"We'll be back," I say leaving the room with Stefania in front of me. We head out to the car putting Jeff in the backseat. I get in the driver's seat and grab Stefania's hand to kiss it. I pull out of the parking lot and head onto the highway.

Stefania's POV

We pull into a driveway of a large beach house on the ocean. She unlocks the garage and we pull in. I watch as we get out with Jeff. We head inside and head upstairs to what I assume is her old room. 

"So this is where I grew up, except you know I decorated after I graduated so it's not so childish," she laughs, "there's a swimsuit of your choice in the closet and a private beach in the back where we could swim, lay down, even play in the sand if you wanted too," she laughs. 

I walk up to her and grab her hands and press my forehead against hers, interlocking our fingers. "Thank you," I feel her smile form and I take my head back, "where can I get this swimsuit?" I smile.

Danielle's POV

I walk downstairs and grab a couple of towels. and hear Stefania walk down the stairs in a two-piece bathing suit. "Are you ready, bella?" she asks and I turn around with two towels. 

"Yes," I smile and slide the back door open, and Jeff runs out onto the beach. I set the towels on the large back patio and grab two chairs from the shed. I lay out the two beach chairs and set them next to each other laying a towel out on each. 

I watch as Stefania lays down on her back on the chair and takes out her phone taking a picture of her legs and the beach. "Hey! That better only end up on my phone," I wink and lay down on my chair. 

"Yes, ma'am," she says laughing at the end. I scoot my chair closer to hers and grab her hand letting them hang down together. We watch as dolphins jump up and a boat far, far away changes colors. 

I let go of her hand and stand up facing the beach. "Come on," I smile and she stands up putting her hair in a ponytail. I grab her hand and we run into the water eating Jeff play in the sand as we go in waist-high and I put my hands on her hips. 

"Stefania," I say looking at her eyes. I feel her move closer putting her hands around my waist. 

"Bella," she says in her cute Italian accent. 

"I want this, whatever it is I want it. I want you. I can't go another second thinking that I'm not with you-," I cut myself off by kissing her lips that I've been dying to kiss since I met her. We both pull back shocked that I actually did that. 

"Me too, bella," she lands her kisses back on my lips, "me too," she says taking a deep breath.