fifty-nine.

Tuesday, August 11th, 2020

Danielle's POV

"Can I put on your jacket?" I look over beside me as Stefania reads from her script. 

"Here," She hands me her black, Station 19 jacket, then looks back down at her script. 

"Thanks," I continue to stare at her as she messes with her hair while she reads. 

"Bambina, why are you staring at me," she laughs. 

"No reason," I smile as I think about how lucky I am. I look down at my lap, rubbing my belly as I read.

I look up as the makeup artist walks over to touch us up. "Do you have any chapstick?" Stefania asks from the seat next to me. 

"In the trailer," I look over while getting out of my chair. 

"What are you doing?" she asks as I walk down the hall. 

"I have to pee," I groan as I open the single-person bathroom. 

"Small bladder?" the brunette laughs as I walk over to her. I watch as she plays with the ends of her hair. 

"Be quiet," I step up to her legs that are crossed over one other. I lean down and peck her lips as she places her hand against my belly. 

"Hey lovebirds," our intimate moment gets cut short by Jaina and Barrett as they come up to us. 

"I was wondering when we were going to see you," I smile and stand against Stefania's chair as Jaina takes mine. 

"Well, they have us working more because of you, so I have a feeling you're stuck with us for a bit," Barrett laughs as she makes her way over to me. 

Stefania's POV

"Do you want to sit down," I ask, offering up my seat. 

"No, I can stand," her eyes sparkle as she looks down at me. 

"I wasn't really asking, Bambina," I laugh as stand up, opening the seat for her. 

"I love you," Danielle leans into me before sitting down. 

"Stefania!" I look around for the person who Is calling my name as Danielle takes my hand, "Stefania, we need you on set," a young, blonde man says while adjusting his black hat. 

"I'll be there in a minute," I nod at him and he walks away with a clipboard in hand. 

Danielle's POV

"I'll be back, keep an eye on my little one," Stefania leans in and pecks my lips. I feel her hand leave my stomach as she walks away to go film. 

"Are you guys still leaving today?" Barrett asks while I watch the beautiful Italian walk down the hall. 

"Hm?" I turn my head, "Oh, yeah, we are still leaving, I have a lot I need to talk about with my family," I look over at the two women as I place my hand on my belly. "Come here," I smile up at them, trying to lighten the mood. I watch as Jaina walks over and I take her hand placing it on my stomach.

"Holy-" Jaina's eyes shoot up towards mine as the child that's growing inside of me moves around. "Barrett, what are you just standing around for?" Barrett replaced my hand with hers as the two women look at each other in shock. 

"Have you found out the gender?" Jaina hands me a water bottle. 

"No, we are waiting, but our ultrasounds have been great," I smile at the two women as we sit on set waiting for them to yell action.