sixty-three.

Thursday, August 13th, 2020

Stefania's POV

"Wow," I laugh as I look around the freshly painted room with a smile on my face. "It looks so good, thank you," I lean in, embracing Nichole with a hug.

"Wow," A deep voice says from behind us, causing us all to turn. "It looks great," He smiles as he puts his arm around Danielle's shoulders, "The crib and rocking chair is built and sitting in the living room, you should have no issue moving them in here when the paint dries."

"We probably should be getting home," Nichole looks down at her watch. 

"Yeah, we should, I have to be on set at eight tomorrow," Gio walks over to hug me. "Oh, I think we are filming together tomorrow, so I guess I'll be you there."

Danielle's POV

"It looks so good," I yawn as we make our way back to the nursery, peaking into the room. 

"It does, doesn't it," I smile as I wrap my arms around her, tangling our hands together. "God, you beautiful," I say under my breath while leaning back from her to against the wall. I admire her feature before getting cut out of my thoughts as she moves me from the wall.

"Bambina, the wall is still wet!" she yells making me realize the back of my shirt is wet. 

"Damn it," I mumble under my breath as I feel my hair sticking to the back of my head. "You've got to be kidding me," I mumble under my breath as the older woman fails to hold in her laugh.

"I really, really don't like you right now," I glare up at her as I make my way down the hallway with pictures lining the wall. "Can you go grab me some clothes?"

"Only if I get to join you," the taller woman asks with a grin on her face that I couldn't pass up. 

"Fine, just go get me a shirt," I laugh as she runs away with a smile on her face.

Stefania's POV

"Okay, I got you a hoodie because it's cold," I stop in my tracks as I look up at the blonde who stands naked in the middle of the bathroom with just her phone in her hand. "Wow," is all I manage out as I stand in the doorway with our clothes in my hand.

"I was picking some music to play while we shower," she looks up from her phone with a grin on her face. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to get undressed," she laughs as I quickly put our clothes down on the counter.

The two of us get into the glass shower, Danielle immediately starts working on getting the paint out of her hair as the two of us sing along to the music Danielle is playing from her phone. "It's not coming out," the blonde starts to get frustrated as she scrubs her hair with multiple bottles of hair products.

"Maybe you shouldn't have leaned against a freshly painted wall," I laugh as I reach around her. grabbing my shampoo. 

"You could help me you know?" the short woman turns around, glaring at me while I laugh. 

"Okay, fine."

"You are not allowed around paint ever again," I say while continuing to scrub the last of the paint from her hair. 

"Fine," she mumbles under her breath as she turns to face me. "You're beautiful," she says softly, looking up towards me with a smirk on her face.

"So are you," I allow a little smile to form across my face as I look down blonde while I finished getting what is left of the paint from her hair. 

"What are you going to paint on the wall?" she attempts to get me to tell her, knowing that I'm not going to.

"You'll find out, bambina," I admire her features as she looks up at me, "rinse out your hair, you should be good now," I pull my bottom lip between my teeth as she stands up from the small stool, resting in front of me. I watch as the younger girl turns around, lifting her hands up and into her hair as she rinses out the rest of the shampoo.