forty-three.

Friday, April 5th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I knock on Jaina's door with drinks in hand. "Barrett!" I yell hugging her before I back away and hug Jaina. "I missed you guys so much," I say putting the drinks down on the counter. 

"Me too," Jaina says back as we walk towards the living room to watch some TV. 

"Barrett," I pause taking a bite of the popcorn, "care to explain this picture to me?" I ask showing her the picture of her and Oak in my guest bedroom. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about," she laughs filling her face with popcorn. 

"It's confusing," she says picking a tv show. 

"Whatever you say," I tease and turn and face Stefania who's sitting in the armchair to the right of me. 'Come here,' I mouth over to her and motion my hands to my lap. 'No,' she mouths back and laughs as my face frowns. 

I watch her stand up and sit down on the couch leaning against me with her knees to her chest. "Happy now?" she whispers in my ear. 

"Yes, very," I smile and put my hand on her leg. 

Hours go by of small talk mostly about going back to set and us moving in together. "Where are you traveling next?" Jaina asks me while putting a new movie on. 

"I'm not sure, I want to go scuba diving, I haven't been since Barrett and I went," I say looking over at Barrett who is smiling at her phone. 

"That vacation was so much fun," she says looking up at me. 

"I hate scuba driving, it's scary," Stefania says shocking me. 

"Yeah, you're going to have to get over that fear," I laugh and kiss the back of her hand. 

"Hey, Barrett," I laugh at the woman smiling down at her phone, "Who is ya texting?" I smile and wait for her response. 

"Oak-" she looks up realizing why I ask who it was 

"I'm texting Alisha, to uh, plan another trip," she tries to cover it up but realizes none of us believe her. "Fine, I've been talking to Oak, but it's nothing and will not be anything," she says putting her phone down between the armchair and her leg.

"Can we just watch the movie?" she asks unpausing the movie. I look over at Stefania who is smiling over at me. 

"Why are you so happy?" I laugh quietly. 

"I just am," she smiles and puts her hand on my leg and we continue the movie. Stefania rests her head on my shoulder and I feel the small breaths touching my neck

Stefania's POV

I wake up by the movement of Danielle picking me up and caring me to the guest bedroom. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you," she apologizes to me and sets me down on the bed pulling the blankets to my head before kissing my cheek. 

"I'll be right back" she smiles and walks out of the room. I hear small chatter and shortly Danielle walks back in. "Sorry, I had to get my phone," she smiles and crawls over me to her side of the bed. 

"You okay?" she puts her arms around me and kisses my neck. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, just tired," I say. I hear Danielle's phone go off and she rolls over to respond to it before putting her arms back around me. 

"Well, goodnight, I love you" she leaves one last kiss on my neck before I hear the small snores come from her mouth.

Saturday, April 6th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I roll over from being awaking my the sun coming through the window. I quickly check my phone looking for a certain text and quickly responding. "Who are you texting?" I hear Stefania roll over and look at me. 

"A friend," I respond putting my phone down on the bedside table. I lean down to kiss Stefania but she moves her head away from me. 

"What was that for?" I ask sitting back up. 

"Who were you texting?" she asks me again. 

"I told you, a friend," I raise my voice a little and try to kiss her again. "Fine, I'm texting my manager, I might be in a new film and I'm not supposed to tell anyone yet," I say showing her my text messages. 

"Really?" she says excitedly. 

"Yes, now can I kiss you?" I smile. 

"Si," she says allowing me to lean down and place a kiss on her lips. 

"What's it about?" she asks me as I lay back down next to her. 

"I'm not sure yet, but I know that I'm married to a man and that's about it," I say not thinking much of it and resting my head against her. 

"Oh," she says leaning her head against mine. 

"Yup, I'm excited, we start filming next week," I say feeling the tension between the two of us. 

"What's wrong?" I  roll over and face her. 

"Nothing," she says quietly telling me something is wrong, 

"Baby, what's wrong?" I ask grabbing her hand and looking up at her. 

"Just the thought of you kissing someone else is weird," she says making me realize how uncomfortable this is making her. 

"Baby, you know I only want you, this is just for a paycheck," I look over at her and put my hand on her cheek. "How about we go home and cuddle up on the couch and watch movies?" I lean over her and watch her face light up. 

"You really know how to win me over, don't you?" 

Socials:

Instagram: MoreStefanielle

Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle