six.

February 22nd, 2020

Danielle's POV 

I wake up to Stefania shaking, "Stefania?" I say while wiping my eyes. "Stefania!" I yell shaking her to wake her up. "You're having a nightmare." I look down at my arm at the punched. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arms around her pulling her head onto my chest. 

"I'm sorry Danielle," Stefania says backing away from me crying. "It's fine Stefania," I say pulling her back into my chest holding her tight. "I'm here," I say putting one hand around her head and the other on her back rubbing it. "it's okay," I say one last time before her cries stop, shortly after I know she's okay I allow myself to fall back asleep.

Stefania's POV

I wake up in Danielle's arms with the feeling of Danielle's head on top of mine. I feel the dried tears on my cheeks. I had a nightmare and punched Danielle and she is now holding me. I scoot closer to her and wrap my arms around her torso, collecting her heat while I listen to the beating of her heart thumping in her chest.

Danielle's POV

I feel Stefania scoot closer to me wrapping her arms around my torso. I'm guessing she is still asleep and that's why she's doing this. I put my arm around her shoulder and softly and slowly adjust myself onto my back trying not to wake Stefania up. I softly lay her head on my chest wrapping my arm under her, down her back, and stopping above her hips. 

She moves and puts her hand on my stomach. I look down and see her eyes looking up at me. I smile and look back up at the ceiling not saying a word. "I'm sorry," she says moving around. "Stop, lay back down" I motion, "come here." I pull her back into my arms. she puts her hand back on my stomach and we lay there in silence holding each other. 

"I'm sorry, I punched you," she rubs my bruise from her punching me. "It's fine, Stefania," I look over at the clock and it's 10:12 am. I look over at Stefania who is looking across my chest out the window. "Now I'm sorry I made you watch that movie, I won't make you watch any more horror movies," I say staring at the top of her head. 

"Guarderò più film dell'orrore con te se significa che finirò tra la tue braccia entro la fine della notte" (I'll watch more horror movies with you if it means I end up in your arms by the end of the night) she says looking up at me. "It's fine Bella, it was fun," I smile again knowing she doesn't understand what I'm saying. "Okay then," I sit up and put her head on my lap, checking my phone.

Barrett- Jaina and I left to head to set. I didn't want to wake you.

I look back down at Stefania with my hand on her shoulder. "I need to go to set," I say awkwardly. "Ah, si, of course," she rolls over and gets out of bed. "I'll be out of your hair in no time," she says trying not to make contact. She grabs the clothes that she wore here and heads to the bathroom to change. I look at my empty bed that I've slept alone in for what felt like years, now knowing Stefania was just in it. 

I grab clothes and get dressed in here. I walk out and see that the bathroom had no one in it. My house is empty. she left. I look out the window and her car is gone. My clothes I had her wear are sitting on the bathroom counter folded. I brush my teeth and hair and hurry out of my house trying not to wonder if I ruined my friendship with her.

Stefania's POV 

I pull into the nearest parking lot and put my head in my hands. I began to cry my eyes out. I punched my potential best friend and she held me all night. How am I supposed to react to that? and she was right. I have to go to set too. Lucky not with her today. I finally build up the courage to drive out of the parking lot and to the grey's set.

Danielle's POV

I pull into my parking spot with my name in front of it seeing Stefania's car next to mine. Stefania is nowhere to be seen probably on set already. I walk in and head to Krista's office. "Danielle, you will be working in the station today with Jaina, Jay, Oak, Boris, and Barrett and maybe some others," she says handing me a piece of paper reading: Stefania Spampinato will a reoccurring actor on Station 19. 

"That's the headline coming out today," she says. "Yay!," I say excitedly. I walk out and head over to Barrett. "I missed you this morning" I run over and hug her. "Sorry, I walked in and saw you cuddling that beautiful brunette of yours and didn't want to bother you," she playfully pushes me. 

"First off, she isn't 'mine,' she was traumatized by the movies last night and punched the shit out of me," I lift my sleeve. "Damn," she says while I pull down my sleeve. "Get in your places people!" our director of the day yells.

Stefania's POV 

I walk off set with Ellen, Camilla, and Gio. We all head to the break room and grab some food. "The food is so good," Camilla says excitedly. "After all, it is Thursday," Ellen jokes with Camilla like she always does. I grab a plate and walk out to my trailer wanted to be alone. 

I sit down at my table and eat from my plate while endlessly scrolling down Instagram coming across Danielle's post with some station 19 members with the caption "Enjoy tonight's episode and go watch Grey's while you're at it! I'll be live-tweeting!" I double-tap and add it to my story. 

"Hope to see you guys tonight!" I finish my food and keep scrolling liking Ellen's and Gio's posts. I finish up and pick my trailer up a little bit throwing the little amount of trash that was on my table away. I lay down waiting to find out if I will need to be called back out. I spend my time playing on my phone tweeting some fans back.

"couple more hours:)" -I tweet

I scroll through Twitter and like some of the conspiracies about tonight's episode. I get the call that I get to go home. I walk out and make contact with Danielle. she pulls my hand and leads me into her trailer. 

"Are you okay?" she asks me, "Did I do something wrong for you to run out of my house without saying goodbye to me?" she asks me. I look at her confused. "No, you just left me the impression that you didn't want me there, so I leave as soon as I could not bother you, bella," I say grabbing her hand. "I'm sorry I left that impression on you," she says taking my hands. 

"Trust me when I say this, no matter that I say or do you are welcome in that house," she says pulling me in for a hug. "Are you off?" she asks me. "Si, I got the call I'm done for today," I say. "can I come over and spend some time with jeff?" she asks. "non Vuoi passare del tempo con me?" I say looking at her confused face. 

"I still have no idea what you are saying," she smiles and walks over to grab her purse. "Si, you can come over," I laugh. "We can keep watching Grey's Anatomy if you would like," I say opening the door and walking out. "That is exactly how I would like to spend my Thursday night" she smiles and at me and we walk to our cars. "I'll see you soon," I smile and get in my car. I pull out and drive to my house.

Danielle's POV 

I get out of my car at Stefania's house following her inside. "Jeff!!" I sequel and lean down to pet her. she quickly gets distracted by Stefania putting food in her bowl. "I'm going to put something comfortable on I'll be back," she says walking into her bedroom. I sat down on the couch and watch her walk out in black shorts and a sweatshirt. 

She walks over and sits down across from me. I rest my feet in her lap and Jeff shortly jumps in my lap. She turns on the tv and we continue where we left off. Stefania grabs a blanket from the back of the couch and covers mine and her legs up.