seventeen.

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020.

Danielle's POV

We get in the car and head into the city as it began to get dark. I pull through the McDonald's drive-thru ordering 2 large fries, a McDouble, and some chicken nuggets. We get out the door and find a parking spot. We move to the backseat, opening the bag of Mcdonald's goodies. 

I leaned over kissing her before pulling out our food. "Thank you, Bella," she smiles and eats her chicken nuggets. 

"You're welcome," I smile while pulling out my fries and burger. "Where are you from?" I ask taking a bite from my large fries box. 

"Italy," she laughs knowing that's not the answer I wanted. "Catania, Italy," she says eating another chicken nugget. "What about you?" she asks grabbing more BBQ sauce out of the bag. 

"Simi Valley, California, but we moved to Seattle, where my parents work," I say then putting fries in my mouth. 

I look down at my phone knowing we will need to leave soon to head back to LA. I look back over at Stefania, who is putting her trash away. Jeff is sitting on the floorboard, licking her paws from where Stefania dropped some fries on her. 

"We should probably start to head back," I look up at her and pat my face with a napkin.  

"Yeah," she sets the bag of trash down in the backseat and I watch her get out of the car. I grab the bag and follow her out. 

I walk away from the car to the trashcan, throwing our garbage away.  While I'm walking back I notice Jeff's little head from the backseat looking over at me. I head to the passenger's seat, buckling up Jeff jumps in my lap. 

"Hi, baby," I squeal while petting Jeff, watching her tail wag around. I see Stefania in the corner of my eye laughing. "Hey," I raise my voice, "Wait for it," I give her a playful glare and smile towards her. 

I peck her lips before she pulls out of the parking lot. We pull onto the highway and Jeff jumps into the backseat hitting her head. "I told you to stop doing that," we laugh at Jeff, who is now laying down. Stefania reaches over, grabbing my hand as we continue our adventure back to LA.

Stefania's POV

We switch once already at a rest stop a couple of hours ago, I watch as Danielle pulls off to the side of the road into a small town. We pull into the 7/11, pulling into the pump to get gas. I hop out of the passenger's seat grabbing my wallet and Jeff. 

"I'll be back," I say opening the door for Jeff, "do you want anything from inside?" I ask while Jeff pulls on her leash. 

"Just some chocolate and a drink, you choose," she smiles and puts the gas into the car. 

I walk with Jeff over to the side where a patch of grass is walking around with her until she uses the bathroom. She finishes and we walk back to the car and I grab some dog food for her from the back. I leave her in the car with the windows down, while Danielle watches her while she pumps the gas. 

I head inside grabbing two chocolate bars for me and 2 drinks, checking out, and then leaving the small gas station. I walk back to the car looking around noticing it's just us at the gas station. I walk up to Danielle as she putting the pump back up and paying. I hand her the Coke I bought her and I get in the driver's seat, giving Danielle a break from driving. I look over at her grabbing her hand. 

"Thank you," she smiles placing a kiss on my cheek as I hand her the chocolate. "Anytime," I smile towards her before pulling out of the gas station. We are about two hours away from LA, Danielle turns on the radio and this is how we will finish our road trip. 

-two hours later- 

We pull into the driveway of Danielle's house. "So, I'll see you later?" I ask dropping her off. 

"Stay here, and you can ride with me to set so we can film our scene," I contemplate what she is saying. 

"Fine" I playfully roll my eyes putting my car in park. Danielle opens the backseat letting Jeff run to her backyard. I pop the trunk and Danielle grabs our bags. 

"How about you do your laundry here," she says taking a pause, "and you can keep your clothes here, so you can spend the night with me more," she grins ear to ear at her idea. 

"If you really want me to," I joke, "I love that idea," I smile and Danielle takes my bag. 

"Don't pick up that dog food bag," she yells from across the driveway, "I'm not letting you hurt your back!" she continues. I roll my eyes and head to the back seat picking up trash, putting it in a bag to throw away. I fold the blankets and pick up the pillows taking them inside laying them on the couch. I bump into Danielle on my way inside. 

"Hello there," she says taking the blankets from my hand. "Hi bella," I smile putting my tongue between my teeth. We set the blankets and pillows down on the couch next to the suitcases Danielle brought in. 

We walk back outside and Danielle grabs the large bag of Jeff's dog food. I head to the front of the car picking up the rest of the trash, mostly drinks from restaurants and gas station snacks. Danielle walks back out shutting the trunk and starts to pick up Jeff's toys that were everywhere in the backseat. 

I open a bag up for her to put them in, knowing Jeff is going to have them all over Danielle's living room in 30 minutes. We finally put my car back to its normal, clean self grabbing what's left of Danielle's chocolate out of the front seat. 

We both head back inside, letting Jeff come inside with us. We put the bag of toys in a basket that Danielle bought for this exact reason. I lay my suitcase out on the couch and take the bag of dirty clothes out, Danielle does the same. 

"Follow me," she leads me to a room off of the kitchen where her washer and dryer set. We combined our clothes, putting them in the washer. Danielle puts a pod in there and she turns it on. 

"Take a drawer," she says randomly, "I know that this just started, but take a drawer and a few hangers," she says out of the blue. I look at her shocked, not expecting her to say that. I walk over to my suitcase with clean clothes in it and turn back to see a nervous Danielle. 

"Lead me to your room,"