nineteen.

Tuesday, February 25th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I pull into the driveway with Danielle's hand in mine. I put the car in park, leaning over to place a kiss on her lips before getting out of the car. I step out of the car meeting Danielle at the hood. I lock the car and head to the front door with Danielle, the thoughts of what Danielle needs to talk to me about running through my head. 

We walk inside and Jeff runs out to the backyard to use the bathroom, I watch Jeff as Danielle walks in putting food in her bowl. Jeff runs inside after using the bathroom, running straight to her food bowl. I walk over to the couch meeting Danielle there waiting for her to say something. 

"I actually have two questions," she pauses and grabs my hand, "baby, it's nothing bad," She could tell by the look on my face that I was worried. 

I grab her hand, "Okay," I manage to say. 

"I wanted to know if I could tell Jaina and Barrett," she says taking the weight off my shoulders. 

"Of course you can," I smile putting my hand on her ankle that was on the couch in front of me. 

"And this is kind of tricky," she says putting her hand on top of mine, "Jaina, Barrett, and I have been taking these trips together around to different places over the summer. I need to talk to them, but would you want to come with us?" she says smiling towards me. 

"Of course, I'd love to, as long as it's okay with them," I smile putting a kiss on her cheek, "Is that all, Bambina?" she smiles back at me and nods. I watch her get up and head to the kitchen with Jeff on her tail. 

I get up walking to the Kitchen with her as she opens her fridge looking for something to eat. "I'm going to make some eggs, want some?" she turns around with an egg carton in her hand. 

"Yes please," I smile grabbing two plates out. 

Danielle's POV

I laugh at Stefania making a mess of her eggs. I hand her a napkin to wipe away the mess she has made. "You're making a mess!!" I laugh putting my plate in the sink. 

"You're not much better!" Stefania yells playfully pointing at the yellow egg yolk on the table. 

I send a glare her way and clean up the mess we made. The brunette stands up, putting her plate in the sink. I throw the towel on the table and pick Stefania up. I pick her up making her scream playfully. I run over to the couch throwing her onto it. I crawl between her legs and kiss her lips gently. 

"You are crazy!" she smiles at me kissing me. 

"Only for you."

Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020

Danielle's POV

Stefania and I walk into the little restaurant close to Danielle's place. We find a seat at the corner booth where Jaina and Barrett are sitting ordering drinks. We sit down next to each other in the booth holding hands under the table where no one can see. 

"Good afternoon," Barrett smiles handing us a menu. 

"It's good to see you again, Barrett," Stefania smiles shaking her hand, and looks over at Jaina, "You too, Jaina," she smiles, and all eyes land on me. I put my hands above the table and look over at Stefania. 

"So, I have something I want to tell you, we do actually," I smile and Stefania grabs my hand, "We are dating, but it's something we don't want the public to know, or the crew to find out about," They both smile.