You Are The One.

This chapter is dedicated to the people that have been reading since the beginning. <3

——-

"The beach," Stefania smiled, taking her fiancée's hand into hers. "Our beach," She corrected.

"Italy," Danielle responded as they had each other wrapped in each other's arms.

"Why Italy?" The Italian asked, not sure why the blonde would want it to be in her home country.

"I just think we should have it there," Danielle smiled. "I think our friends would enjoy being sent out to Italy. Some of them haven't even left the country," She smiled. "Plus, we never get to experience anything special in your home country,"

"Bambina," The Italian smiled, "I don't care where it is, as long as it's with you," She pulled her closer with the strings to her favorite green Station 19 hoodie. The one that brought back more memories than she could count.

"Then it's settled," Danielle smiled as she looked into her fiancee's eyes. "It's happening in Italy,"

"Okay," Stefania laughed.

"Okay," The younger woman smiled proudly as she spoke.

***

"Do we really need a wedding planner?" Stefania asked as they walked hand in hand onto the set.

Danielle was in her Captain's uniform and Stefania was in a more casual outfit, a tan jacket with dark dress pants and a white collared shirt.

"Yes, we do, we are very busy people," The blonde laughed as they arrived at where their group of friends was. "Don't you think we should hire a wedding planner,"

"Yes," Jaina and Barrett spoke while Jay and Jason both said, "No,"

Jaina and Barrett shot a look at the two men before Barrett finally spoke up. "Let us do it!" She nearly squealed. "Pleaseeee,"

"Why do you even want to plan our wedding?" The blonde asked as the four of them walked to set.

"Because our best friends are getting married," Jaina smiled, leaking her arms with Danielle. "Plus, you said it was going to be in Italy and you could save some money with us planning it."

"Stef?" Danielle looked over at her beautiful fiancee.

"Fine," The brunette shook her head as they pushed through the double doors to the Station 19 set. "We need to have a long conversation about what I want though," Stefania shook her finger at the three younger women before their voices had been called to film.

***

"Okay, so," Jaina smiled as papers were scattered across the table. "You want a mixture of American traditions and Italian traditions,"

"And you want it to be a formal wedding with family and friends only," Barrett stated.

"But you want a more casual wedding reception," The Latina moved some of her papers around the ground and table.

"You want a photographer, a person recording the entire thing, buffet, and so on," The youngest woman added.

"And on the beach!" Jaina added in, picking up the photos of the beachside wedding venue, putting them in a pile. "Okay," She let out a loud sigh. "What colors?"

"Neutral colors," Danielle smiled, her eyes connecting with the Italian's after the two other women finished yelling at each other. "Right?"

"Maybe some other colors with it, but yes, mostly neutral colors," The brunette nodded her head.