nine.

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020

Danielle's POV

I pull out of Barrett's driveway heading towards my house and notice I'm on Stefania's road. I pull into her driveway uninvited and see another car there and text her.

D-are you busy?

a couple of minutes later

S-a little bit, what's up?

D-oh nothing, just checking in

I start to back out of her driveway and I head down to the store to grab some food for my house for the week. I pull into the parking lot and lock my car behind me.

S-i'm not busy for you. What's wrong, Bella?

D-nothing, finish what you are doing.

S-Danielle.

D-what?

S-where are you?

D-Walmart

S-why did you leave my driveway

D-how did you know I was in your driveway.

S-I looked out a window. why did you leave?

I look up from my phone and grab a buggy. I grab pasta, sauce, ground beef, cheese, orange juice, some tea. I push my cart around the store still shopping.

S-Danielle. 

D-im's sorry. someone was there, I didn't want to bother you.

S-Danielle.

D-yes

S- it was my brother.

D-oh

S- si

I look back up and grab enough food for a lifetime. I head to check out and I spent a lot more money than I meant to. I unload everything in my car and sit in the driver's seat opening my phone back up

S-I'm going to spend time with my brother. I'll talk to you later.

D-okay, I'll talk to you later.

I put my phone down and back out of the parking spot and head home.

Stefania's POV

I look up from my phone, "Are you going to tell me who is making you smile like that?" Gio says laughing. 

"It's Danielle isn't it?" Gio says. 

"what! How did you know that," I say confused. 

"I see the way you look at her at the table reads," I smile. 

"Yeah, it's her. She's acting weird though, for all I know she could not even be into girls," I say looking down at my phone background of me and Jeff. "It could be all in my head, I'm not sure," I look up at Gio who is sitting on the arm of my chair. 

"Or, maybe not," he smiles, "maybe my sister is going to be happy," he says putting his hands on his lap. "I need to get going they need me on set, but you need to text your girl," he says. 

"She's not my girl!" I yell. 

"Not yet!" he says sticking his head out from the doorway and walks out. I walk over to the door and lock it behind him. I walk to the bathroom and get undressed and grab a shower.

Danielle's POV

I try and get everything in on one load, it didn't work. I unload everything stocking up my fridge and cabinets full. I hear a knock at my door and open it seeing Stefania and Jeff running inside. 

"I hope you don't mind, I brought Jeff," she smiles and looks up from Jeff to me. 

"Oh, it's fine. I love Jeff," she walks in and I shut the door behind her. She walks behind me to the kitchen. "It's kind of funny, it's perfect timing because I bought Jeff food for my house so she could stay with me," I look up, "and you too of course," I smile. 

"Aw, Jeff, Danielle loves you," she looks up at me 

"I definitely do," I say, "I actually got a lot of stuff for Jeff." I open the hall closet with toys and food/water bowls in it. I take out the food and water bowl and head to the kitchen setting them on the floor Stefania grabs some water for Jeff while I get the dog food. 

I bend over putting the dog food in and Jeff runs over to eat. I turn around and lock eyes with Stefania and smile. I look down at my feet and Stefania steps closer. She puts her hands on my chin and lifts my head. 

"Keep your head up," she says,  "It makes it easier for me to look at your eyes," she steps back and walks to the couch. I have completely forgotten everything. I look down at Jeff and walk to the living room where Stefania is all laid out on the couch. 

I sit down and put my legs next to Stefania's turning on Netflix. Stefania crawls up to me and lays between my legs laying her head on my stomach. "Can't get enough of me can you?" I joke. 

"No, I'm just cold and you are warm and you have a blanket," she says pulling the blanket off the top of the couch and putting it over her wrapping her arms around my torso. 

"Sure," I hold out the 'e'. I put my arms around her back and see Barrett barge in. Stefania quickly sits up and lays on the other side of the couch. "How did you get in here?!" I question throwing the blanket at Stefania. 

 "The- k-key," she stutters out. 

"Hey, what's wrong??" I stand up walking over to her. 

"I just need a friend, right now. Can I watch with you?" She asks me. 

"I can leave if you want me to," Stefania says. "No, stay," I say setting Barrett on the couch and I sit in the middle of them. I put a blanket on Barrett and share one with Stefania. I unpause the show and Barrett lays her head on my shoulder. 

I look over at Stefania who is Jealous and embarrassed because they got caught. I put my hand on Stefania's leg under the blanket. Shortly after, Stefania slowly moves her hand down and grabs my hand, and holds it. 

I rub my thumb on the back of her hand. Barrett gets off my shoulder and leans back on the arm out of the couch. I put my feet out on the coffee table and Jeff jumps up between me and Barrett. I make room for Jeff and scoot closer to Stefania which makes her a little happier. 

I don't let go of her hand trying to hide it from Barrett. "Can I stay in the guest room?" Barrett asks. 

"Uh, yeah, if Stefania is okay staying in my room," I look over and wink. 

"Yeah, I'm okay with that," she says and stands up. I walk with Barrett to the back bedroom and grab some blankets for her. 

"Thank you, Danielle," she hugs me and cries a little. "

Mhm," I rub her back and let her go. She walks into her room and shuts the door. I walk into my bedroom and Stefania follows. 

"I'm not mad about this," she smiles, shutting the door behind her. 

"I'm not either," I say wrapping my arms around her waist. I lay down on the bed with Stefania's body all over me. "You are like a little octopus," I laugh as she moves around. She rolls over and turns away from me. "come back," I whine putting my arms around her waist pulling her up against me. 

"Oh bella," she sighs, "what would you do without me?"