sixty-nine.

Thursday, September 3rd, 2020

"I think I'm going crazy," Danielle spoke to Gio as she flopped next to him on his bed.

"Why?" Gio rolled over, laying his phone between them as they spoke. Gio knew about what happened last night, he found the two of them asleep on the couch when he went to use the bathroom. He asked Stefania about it this morning and she filled him in.

"I yelled at Stef last night about something stupid," the blonde continued to look up at the popcorn ceiling as she spoke. She gently rubbed her thumb along her bump.

"I think it's just the hormones," Gio smiled as Nichole walked in, eyeing the two of them laying on the bed together. It was definitely a weird sight but it wasn't the first time she had seen the two of them laying apart from each other, talking about whatever was on each other's minds.

Nichole quickly grabbed the stuff she needed before walking out of the bedroom, allowing the two of them to continue their conversation in private.

"I hope so," Danielle pauses as she thinks about the brunette in the other room, who is playing with Jeff while trying to organize a plan for dinner tonight with her father. "What if I scare her away with my mood swings and then she will break up with me and then I'll be caring for a child alone because she will leave me with the child-,"

The younger man was quick to put his hand on Danielle's shoulder to calm her, "D, she's not going to leave you or your baby, I can promise you that," Gio sits up, swinging his feet over the edge of the bed to stand up. "We do need to go to the living room, otherwise, our women will get mad at us,"

Danielle lets out a small laugh as he helps her up before heading towards the living room where what seems like their whole family is sitting.

"Hi, bambina," Stefania smiles, watching her girlfriend make her way into the living room. She quickly shifted over to make room for her on the couch, not wanting her to stand. "Everything okay?" the brunette whispered in her ear as she wrapped her arm around her backside.

"Yeah," the blonde smiles as she turns her head from the woman next to her to join in the conversation.

***

"Is your dad coming?" the two of them walk hand in hand down the brick sidewalk, making their way to the restaurant. The blonde looked over at her girlfriend who was smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah, he's coming," the brunette shook her head with a smile while looking down at the ground.

"What is going on with you?" Danielle lets out a small laugh as she looks around them, looking back at her girlfriend who is still staring at her with a wide smile across her face. The blonde leans into her ear, "Have you been drinking?"

"Danielle!" she playfully hits her shoulder, dropping her jaw.

"I'm serious, why are you so, smiley?" the American pulls her phone out to text her sister back while the woman next to her squeezes her hand, wanting more attention from her. "You are starting to scare me,"

The Italian wrapped the blonde's arm between hers, resting her head on her shoulder as they got closer to the restaurant where her family already was. "I have a question," Danielle spoke in a soft tone as she waited for her girlfriend to say something to break the silence.

"Is something wrong?" Stefania's smile quickly faded as she looked up at the woman next to her.

"No," Danielle lets out a soft laugh as she pressed a kiss against her girlfriend's red cheek from the harsh breeze that hit their faces. "I just wanted to know if you had thought about any names,"