eleven.

Sunday, February 23rd, 2020

Danielle's POV

I'm curled up between Stefania's legs watching Grey's Anatomy. I look up, setting my chin on Stefania's stomach. "Hi, bella," she smiling putting one hand on my cheek. "Are you feeling better?" she asks me putting her hand in my long hair. 

"I'm... okay," I say looking up into her eyes. "it's a talk for another time," I move my hands up in front of me to her stomach. I feel as she puts her warm hands on my upper arms. 

"Wow, super-strong, bella," she says with that intoxicating smile that sends shivers down my spine. I smile back and grab her hand. We both turn back and watch the show.

Stefania's POV 

I look up at the clock and it's 11:45 am. "We should be getting ready," I say glazing my hand through Danielle's hair. 

"Yeah," she says sitting up. "Are you on grey's set or Station 19?" she asks grabbing my hand. 

"Both, I start on Station 19 and then I head to Grey's," I say putting out hands on her leg. I get up and let go of her hand and put more food in Jeff's bowl for later. Danielle walks to her room to grab her phone and keys. 

"Can you grab my keys?" I yell. 

"Yeah," she yells back walking in with my keys. She walks up behind me turning me around and putting her hands on my hips. My heart starts to race and then she backs away. A fucking tease. She looks down at her phone and we walk to the back door to let Jeff out. 

We watch her run around in Danielle's backyard. I lean against Danielle knowing that the fences in her backyard are tall and her neighbors don't know who we are. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me closer with my back towards her we watch Jeff run around in circles and then she runs inside. 

"Do you care if Jeff stays while we are at work?" I ask turning around with my hands on her hips. 

"I'd love for her to stay," she pauses, "because that means you'll be back later," she says softly. I put my forehead against hers and stand there with my eyes closed hoping she would kiss me. My phone rings and it's Gio."

S- hi Gio

G- hi are you busy?

S- I'm getting ready to go to set

G- Oh, okay.

S- What's up?

G- Um, dad is coming to town.

S-what??

G-Uhm yeah.

S-that- that is not great news.

I walk outside so Danielle can't hear what I'm going to say.

G- Are you still here?

S- Si, si I'm still here. I went outside. Papi can't know I'm kinda with Danielle.

G-i know that's why I called you.

S-Thank you Gio, Where are they staying?

G- He is staying with me, but they want to come to set with me. You may want to tell Danielle so he doesn't get any ideas.

S- Thanks again, Gio.

G- You're welcome. Ciao

S- Ciao.

I walk back inside to see Danielle with Jeff. "So, um, "I pause looking at Danielle, "my Dad is in town," she looks at me. 

"I'm going to assume you want me to stay away while you are with him?" she says looking back at the dog. 

"Only for a couple of days," I say, "and he will be at set today," I say walking closer to her. She looks up at me and grabs my hand. 

"I understand," she says grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

"Thank you," I pull her hand, "It's time to go," I say walking out to my car and she walks out to hers.

Danielle's POV

Since Stefania's parents are in town I probably won't see her much, which is sad, but we aren't anything so I understand. My feelings for Stefania are escalating though. I pull into my parking spot and hop out of the car looking over at Stefania who is on her phone. 

She gets out of her car and we walk into set together, "Have fun with your dad," I say looking at her one last time before I head off to Station 19 set. 

"I'll try," she says grabbing my hand, "I'll see you tonight," she whispers in my ear and lets go of my hand walking the other direction from me. A fucking tease I swear. I walk over to Barrett and Jaina. 

"How was an early set, Barrett?" I ask as we walk over to hair and makeup. 

"It was good, they had the good donuts today," she says excitedly. I roll my eyes and walk into the booth and I start to get touched up.

Stefania's POV

I finish changing into my pink scrubs and white coat after makeup. I head onto the set with Jessica Capshaw and Camilla. "Good morning, Jess, Camilla," I say as they hand me a coffee for the scene in the radiology room waiting for them to call the action. 

As the director is nowhere to be seen, I look over my script and drink the fresh hot coffee they gave me. "And we are going to be doing a couple of scenes today," someone yells. "Go get in your places!!"

Danielle's POV

I walk offset to my trailer in the far corner catching a ride with Barrett and Jaina on the golf cart. They stop at my place and I head inside locking the door behind me. I sit on the couch and pull my legs up to my chest and think about everything going on. 

This is my first time feeling this way about a woman. Does Stefania feel the same way? I lay down on the couch in a ball thinking about everything that is going on with Stefania and I. What are we. 

Even if she does have feelings for me her dad wouldn't understand. Her family is traditional from the little stories I've heard about them. I feel a tear run down my face. Maybe it's all in my head. She's straight for all I know. I hear a knock on the door and I sit back up wiping a tear away. "One second!" I yell looking in the mirror before opening the door.