sixty-one.

Wednesday, August 12th, 2020

Danielle's POV

I begin to make my way to my black suitcase, which is laying against the wall on the floor, quickly grabbing my outfit for the day. I look over at the doorway where my beautiful girlfriend stands with her arms wrapped around the top of her white towel. She scans the room looking for her light blue suitcase which is laying at the end of our bed. 

I quickly slip on a pair of light blue jeans with a white sports bra before I get distracted by the beauty standing across the room. I watch as she puts her bra on, clipping it in the back before turning to face me. I listen as she starts to speak Italian so soft I couldn't hear what she was saying. 

I turn and face the mirror as I watch the brunette wraps her arms around my waist. "Look at you," she whispers into my ear as we look at one another through the mirror. 

"Take a picture," she takes her phone out from her pocket, handing it to me as we stand there in front of the mirror that leaned against the wall. I quickly snap the picture of us with her hand on my exposed stomach and the two of us smiling. I make my way back to my suitcase, pulling a sweatshirt over my head. 

I stick my hand out, looking for hers as we walk into the empty living room. "Where is everyone?" We walk to the backdoor where everyone is sitting together, watching the ocean hit the shore. 

"Good morning," Kathie says with a smile on her face and a cup of coffee in her hand. 

"Want to walk down to the dock?" I ask with a smile on my face as we stand on the back porch. 

"Sure,"

Stefania's POV

I pull my phone out of my pocket as the buzzing continues, I look down at my phone with a text from Danielle's manager. "Hey," I pause as I look up at the blonde as she slips off her sweatshirt. 

"Wendi wants to know if you can do an interview, it's going to be for the Jimmy Kimmel Show," I watch her face change expressions trying to figure out if she will be able to sit in front of a live audience and have all the answers. 

"If you don't want to you don't have to, Bambina," I watch her stop walking, closing her eyes. 

"What are you doing," I ask calming, taking her hands into mine. 

"Hold on," she stands there with her black sweatshirt tied around her waist. I admire the blonde beauty standing in front of me with her eyes closed as the waves crash at our feet. 

"I'll do it," she says softly, "as long as you are there I will be fine." I look down at the younger woman with a smile on my face. A smile forms across her face as she lifts her body on her toes to kiss me. I feel the water reach our feet once more causing the two of us to laugh. 

"Where's Jeff?" the blonde asks as we look around, spotting her on the back porch. We notice her family's eyes glued onto the two of us as we hold on to one another. 

"Come  here, Jeff!"

Thursday, August 13th, 2020

Danielle's POV

"I can't wear any of this," I yell as I throw my favorite pair of heels across the room. 

"Bambina, what is going on in here?" the brunette runs in with her shoes in her hand. 

"None of my shoes fit," I lean back onto the couch in the small dressing room. I feel as tears start to form in my eyes. 

"Bella, what is wrong?" she shuts the door behind her, rushing over to me. 

"It's nothing, just- hormones," I feel as the woman with a straighter in her hand wipes away the tears running down my face. 

"Okay, okay, how about I have someone run out and get you some slip on and everything will be fine," she tries to reassure me as the tears slow down. 

"Okay," I feel her hand rest on my cheek before she stands up and texts someone. 

"I love you," I sniffle, pulling her back down in front of me. 

"I love you too," she laughs before putting her phone on the coffee table as she kneels in front of me. "Your shoes will be here in about 10 minutes, I need to go finish getting dressed next door," she pecks my lips, attempting to get up. 

"I want to watch," I say with a smirk on my face as the woman in the shorts and a basic white tee stands up. 

"No, you will distract me from getting ready," she laughs while making her way to the door. 

"I don't like you!" I throw my hand up in the air as she walks out. I quickly stand up, making my way to the dressing room's closet, taking out my outfit to change into. 

I look in the mirror, admiring the outfit that Stefania had picked out for me the day before. A nude, long-sleeved sweater with a black skirt that showed off my curves. "Wow," I hear a voice from behind causing me to turn around. 

"You look beautiful," she says softly while leaning down to peck my lips. I admire the woman standing in front of me with a black top with light blue jeans. 

"Did they bring you your shoes?" she asks, leaning away from our kiss. 

"Yeah," I smile softly, running my hands down her sides. 

"You need to stop this, we will be on a stage in front of hundreds of people soon," the older woman laughs as someone knocks on my door before they walk in. 

Stefania's POV

"They said we have about five minutes before you need to get out there," Barrett looks me up and down admiring my outfit. 

"We should probably head out to find Wendi," I suggest, taking Danielle's hand into mine. 

The three of us quickly make our down the blue hallways slowly making our way to Wendi. I gently squeeze her hand as we follow one of the show producers to the small room with a large black door and a TV placed on the wall. 

"So watch the TV and I'll warn you before the door starts to open and then you just head out," She smiles as she leans against the wall with her tablet in her arms. The two of us nod and focus our attention back on the television as the man on the screen talks to the crowd.

"Are you nervous?" I turn to face her as I rub my thumb on the back of her hand. 

"Very, but I'll be fine," I put my hands down on her cheeks, sharing a small, passionate kiss with her before the woman starts to speak again. 

"Okay, he is about to call the two of you out, all you need to do is walk out and then do your thing, and then when it's over just come back to that door and you'll be done," she walks over towards the door opening it as the man on the screen calls our names.

Danielle's POV

I take my seat on the couch closest to Jimmy as the crowd fills the room with clapping and screaming. The two of us wave to everyone as the crowd calms down. "It's so great to see the two of you," the dark-haired man leans forward and then back into his chair as Stefania crosses her legs and putting one arm behind me. 

"So a lot has happened this year, let's start with the good stuff," he smiles and looks over at Stefania, "The two of you started dating," I look over at the older woman sitting next to me. The two of us share a quick smile as I rest my hand on top of her leg. 

"Oh yeah, she's great," I smile as she rests her hand on top of mine, "If you really think about it, I couldn't get any better, she has been with me through it all, and I gave her an out and she didn't take it, I couldn't ask for any better," I look back over at the brunette as she smiles. 

"How about we get into the stuff you haven't really shared yet," he pauses and I know exactly what he is talking about. 

"I was raped,"

Socials:

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: abc.greysanatomy