ten.

Saturday, February 22nd, 2020

Danielle's POV

I tighten my arms lift my head. "I don't know," I smile putting my head back down on the pillow. Stefania pushes up against me and holds my hands, that is around her stomach.

"What would you do without me?" that sentence runs through my head keeping me up for hours. I feel as Stefania breathes, watching as my arms move up and down with her body. Stefania rolls over facing me and she opens her eyes.

"Why are you still awake?" she asks me. 

"I couldn't sleep," I press my forehead against hers. 

"Maybe you should try," she says putting her arms around my waist. I look over at the clock at 1:21 am. 

"You stay here, I'm going out to the garage," I say releasing my hands from her waist. I get out of bed and head out to the garage and run on the treadmill.

1.1 miles down with someone staring at me from the doorway. I put my feet on the side of the machine pausing it. I grab my white towel and look over at Stefania who looks at me with a confused expression taking over her face. 

"Please come back to bed," she says grabbing my hand. I wipe the towel across my sweaty face. 

"Not yet," I let go of her hand and she looks at me for a couple of seconds before leaving the room.

I get back on the treadmill and run another mile, then work on my abs on the floor, and then I did pull-ups. I finish and head to the kitchen with my towel where Stefania is sitting with two glasses of water. 

She hands me a glass and I chug it. "Thank you," I say and she says quietly. 

"What's wrong Bella?" she questions and grabs my hand. I wipe the towel across my head putting it around my neck. 

"Nothing," I smile as I sit down in the chair next to her looking at the back bedroom where Barrett is sleeping. 

"Will you come to bed with me now?" she asks. 

 "I need to shower," I say holding on to the towel. 

"Don't take long," she stands up and walks back to my bedroom with Jeff following her. I head to my room and grab some shorts, a sports bra, and a t-shirt. I head out of the room where Stefania is waiting for me. 

I walk into the bathroom and undress quickly turning on the water in the glass shower. I slide down the wall of the shower and cry. I cry softly so I couldn't be heard. I stand back up wiping my tears away and shower myself.

-10 ish minutes later-

I wrap a towel around my chest and dry off-putting on underwear and a sports bra. I brush my teeth and put on a shirt and sweatpants. I grab my clothes and put them in a bin in the bathroom. 

I turn off the lights and head into my bedroom where Stefania is asleep. I lift the blankets and next to her looking up at the ceiling. "Danielle?" she says taking me out of my thoughts, "Come here," she says pulling me over to her. 

I lay on my stomach, resting my head on her chest laying my arm over her. I lay my left leg between hers and she pulls the blankets over up. A tear runs down my face and hits her shirt. 

She wraps her left arm over my back and puts her other hand rubbing my hand. "It's okay, Bella," she says kissing the top of my head.

Stefania's POV

I feel as her quiet tears drop onto my chest one by one. I run my fingers through her hair and hold her to comfort her. "It's okay, bella," I say again. "I'm here," I say as Danielle adjusts herself moving up and puts her nose against my neck breathing on me. 

I lay there feeling her breath slow down as she falls asleep. "Goodnight, Bella," I say laying on my back with my arms around her fit body. I fall asleep knowing she is peacefully asleep in my arms.

7:30 a.m.

Sunday, February 23rd, 2020

I wake up and roll over putting my forehead against hers feeling the air come from her nose into my lips. I wrap my arms around her waist and tangle our legs together. I look down at her and she slowly opened her eyes. 

"Thank you," she says pulling me closer. 

"What's wrong?" I ask concerned. 

"I'm not ready to talk about it, yet," she says putting her hands on my hips. 

"Well, how about we go to the living and cuddle as we watch Netflix until Barrett gets up?" I smile and kiss her forehead. 

"I'd love to do that,"

I watch as she stands up and pulls her shirt down. I turn back and walk out the door. I get up and head to the kitchen and Jeff follows me. I open the kitchen cabinet and I grab a cup of dog food and fill up her water bowl. 

I make my way to the sink and Danielle wraps her arms around me. "Hi," she breathes out with her head on my shoulder. 

"Hi, bella," I smile cleaning the dishes I feel Danielle look over my shoulder. 

"Hey! Stop why are you doing my dishes?!" she says letting go of me to grab my hands. 

"Shh, Barrett is in the other room," I whisper, "and if I don't they will be in here for a week!" I watch her roll her eyes. I rinse the dishes so they can go on a light run in the dishwasher. 

Danielle helps me and we finish in no time. I grab a hand towel and we wipe our hands off and head into the living room. I turn the tv on quietly and Danielle curls up in my lap and holds me. We watch TV listening to hear if the bedroom door opens. 

We finish an episode and we hear the door open. Danielle jumps to the other side of the couch and Barrett walks in shortly after. Danielle moves next to me and Barrett sits in the corner of the couch. \

"How did you sleep?" Danielle asks pulling the blanket over me and her. 

"Good, thanks," she smiles. "I have to head to set. I have an early morning." she wipes her eyes. "Thanks for letting me stay," she says and stands up. Danielle stands up with her and walks to her the door. 

"I'll see you at the set," they hug and she walks out. She locks the door behind Barrett and heads back over to the couch.  She crawls back into my lap and I lay the blankets over her wrapping my arms around her waist. "What time do you go in?" she asks me. 

"One," I smile and put my hand in her hair. 

"Good," she turns back over and watches the TV.