35.Type's Rule

Type: Monty can please called Lhong I need to discuss something...

Monty joined Type as his secretary in the Channel group and Type decided to work for the channel group instead of Rangnok...they are working for more than one month and for monty its a torture.  Coz type is really strict and he never let him near Tharn..Type make him ever work....only difference between Lhong and him is Type wanted Monty to learn the work that why he is so strict with him...

After sometime....

Lhong: Type you called me...??

Type: Did your dad didn't teach you etiquettes..?? Call me sir....and don't try to act smart...

Lhong: gritted his teeth and said.....Sir, do you want anything..??

Type: Yes he throws a file on Lhong...is this the way you make reports....do it again..??

Lhong: But I did it Thrice..I don't know what are you expecting...I don't find any mistake...

Type: That's why you are working under me Lhong...coz you are an idiot...go try to use your unused brain and I want it by tomorrow morning....

Lhong: But Type...I mean Sir, I really don't understand these terms....earlier you or my dad used to help me but now...I don't have anyone to help....please can you help me to make this report....

Type: Lhong I am not your servant...you are mine so I don't care from where you bring the correct report I want it that's it...now get out...

Lhong: cried after coming out from Type's cabin....you know I don't understand these terms still from one month you are torturing me....every time I work hard on the report and you reject it..you insult me in front of everyone and make me do work as a peon in my own company...

Type: Sit quietly he can watch Lhong crying outside his office....

Monty: Sir why did you do this to him?? I guess you should have shown mercy on him...I came here one month back but I also understand that Lhong is not that smart to do such analytical work ..... still you made him work on that...I can see how hard he is working hard but you insult him and reject his reports...why??

Type: I guess I hired you to answer my question, to solve my queries, to make my life easier, to work for me...but I guess you forget that I hate when someone meddles in my work....

Monty: Sorry sir...he gets that.... type is angry and he doesn't want to get more scolding...

Though Type is a very innocent and sweet person but he is scary too ..he takes advantage of being boss ...but at home too ...Tharn never confronts him for troubling his friend....

At home...

Monty: Tharn today you have to tell Type that the way he behaves with me is not right....I am your friend...if I asked something inflow then he can deny it no need to insult me at least....

Tharn: don't worry Monty I will tell him today this is too much....how can he show attitude to my friend...

Type came and sit....

Tharn: I wanted to talk Type...how dare you to mistreat my friend....

Type: Watch out for your tongue Rangnok else you have to spend the whole night on the couch....

Tharn changed his tone...baby I was thinking if possible can you please make less trouble for my friend...but up to you if you think it is possible then only do it....