48.It's Time

After the party....  Tharn carries type in his arm and took him to his room....

After taking bath and changed they both lay on the bed....

Type: Tharn I also want a boy and a girl....they were so cute ....

Tharn: yes when I met them I felt the same....can we do one more kid after this...

Type: hmm sure but let this come....

Tharn: can we start working on our second project from now....

Type: Tharn you for being naughty.....

Tharn: My birthday is not over yet....can I have my gift....

Type: hmm how many gifts you want.....

Tharn: this last one....

Type: can you help me to open my clothes...

Tharn: yes baby...I love doing this...

Tharn removed all his and Type's cloth...

After your delivery, I would fuck you like an animal type I miss that...Tharn sucked Type's nipples...

Type: baby aaahhh stopppp you are sucking like you will get milk from there....be gentle ...it's paining...

Tharn: I am sorry baby....you look tempting today...I want to make you a moaning mess today....inserted his fingers to make type moan...

Type: Tharn...aaahhhh...are you going to fuck me or not...stop playing around assholeeee

Tharn slowly entered in Type's cavity...and lean to kiss...

Tharn: thrusting type....aaahhh baby you feel so good....you ass is really tempting....

Type: Tharn you are enjoying too much today....

Tharn: no baby I swear I really love it....you are looking damn sexy today....

Type: ahhh baby yes there....after so long I am also feeling great...I can feel your dick so good...this is the best position...why we didn't try like this before....

Type is on the edge of bed and Tharn is standing thrusting him in and out....

Tharn: I will fill you with my love tonight....hhmmmmm aaahhhh type you are so good....

Tharn and type cum in unison but Type wants more....Tharn again started....now type is screaming Tharn's name...he is feeling so good...baby do you like it....

Type: aahhh Tharn I love it...yes.....

Tharn bit type's nipple while thrusting....

Type: ahh ahhh ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh

Tharn: baby why are you screaming that hard....I know I am good...but you don't have to tell the neighbors...

Type: aaah babyy ..Ahhhhhhhhh Tharn babbyyyy.....

Tharn: Yes honey what....stop shouting ....helpers will think I am raping you....

Type: asshole....this baby is coming....

Tharn: what?? How do you know??

Type: stop shouting looked at Tharn I got a dream just now....bastard I can feel it...it's paining....

Tharn: baby...I guess it's my dick.... it's too big and you are experiencing the pain coz of my big hot dick..... sweetie we have one month left for baby.... so it's not possible....

Type: Tharn...baby I guess it's coming...

Tharn: ok can you wait for a few more minutes I will be quick..I am so close to filling you with my love........

Type: you bastard asshole.....fucker....I don't have to pee which I can hold its baby.....take me to the hospital....

Tharn: Tharn looked at the tummy while wearing clothes....baby can't you wait for some more time....you didn't let daddy finish what he started....

Type it's your 8 month....how do you know that baby is coming...I am telling you if your assumption is wrong na...then you have to give your ass to me for the whole night....

Type: Tharn.....if you open your mouth again then I will make sure that you won't be able to make babies next time...

Tharn remain silent and took Type hospital...

Type: aaahhh Tharn...I will die...shit it's paining...aaahhhhh...ahhhhh you bastardddd ....tharnnnnn aaahhhhhh

Tharn: why are you cursing me what did I do??

Type: no you didn't do anything I got pregnant by eating an apple...asshole ...fucker do you even know how much it's paining....aaaahhhh baby...

They reached the hospital and the junior doctor took him to the labor room and confirm that it's a premature delivery... he called Tyler...

Type is laying on the bed with putting leg spread in the labor pad and shouting...

Tharn: wao can we also buy this labor bed you look too sexy spreading your leg and showing your ass....

Do you want my dick baby...

Type: took a deep breath...baby can you come here....please

Tharn: yes baby what happened...

Type: can you pass the scissors to me...

Tharn: what you will do with this...

Type: I will make this baby an orphan today by killing his dad...asshole....you are thinking of fucking me still...you motherfucker come here.... scoundrel bitch....I will kill you...

Tyler: hello Type how are you feeling...

Type: Another asshole.... Type breathe.... Am I sitting in the garden.... Can't you see it's paining.... Please remove this doctor... Ahhhhhhhh...

Tyler gave an afraid smile to type I am sorry my bad...can I check your condition type.....

Type: aaahhhhhh .....ahhhhhhh No doctor sit here and watch my ass.... Coz I have conducted an exhibition to showcase my ass.... Come see and go.... What are you waiting for.... Fucker check that and remove it...... Aaahhhhhh

Tyler: gulped... Type sorry again it's my bad... Tyler looked down... Type you have to bear for some more time... Let the baby come Down...

Type: aaahhh no doctor... it's paining.....I can't aaahhhhhh

Tyler: Tharn can you divert his mind and help him I will be back in some time....

Tharn: ok Tyler......Type what you will do when our baby comes...

Type; I will play football with him....Tharn just gets out of my sight.....I am really pissed get out.....

Tharn stayed back to type where type is breathing heavily and shouting his lungs out....aahhhhhhhh

Tharn baby.....I will die.....baby...aaahhhh tharnnnnnnn fuckkkkkkk my ass.....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You