19.Angry Lion

Type: I want him ...why he fucks so good ahhhhh..tharn why did you leave the room ...I want you more...I want you to fuck me like a beast...I just want to scream your name....why I am pregnant......type again frustrated...why I am angry....I hate your asshole...Type sleep after cursing everyone on earth....

Tharn: oh god he is just roaring like Lion ...without any reason....I will sleep somewhere else today...going to the lion's den is not safe....

Tharn went to the guest room to sleep then somehow moving here and there in bed he falls asleep....

In the morning....Tharn gets up wao it's weekend...I love it...

Tharn went to the kitchen to look for type.....I don't know how is his mood ....he checked type is not in the room....he went downstairs and found type in the kitchen...

Tharn: Type what are you doing so early in the kitchen....

Tharn looked at type who is wearing only shirt and looking so sexy....tharn looked oh my god someone is looking sexy this morning....tharn grab type from the back while he was making breakfast....he put his head on type's neck...are you still upset with me??

Type blushed....when Tharn grabs him....No I am not upset baby.....Tharn let me work....go and sit at the dining table and let me make breakfast for my lovely husband....

Tharn was shocked by the sudden change in type's behavior....but he loves this version of him....finally at least he is not crying and not shouting....

Tharn: No I wanna hold you ...I wanna love my lovely wifey....

Type: I am not your wife....I am not a woman...huh...

Tharn: "tharn choose your word wisely tharn gave warning to himself"...Tharn knows how to change his mood ...tharn moves his lips to Type's neck and giving him soft kisses....one hand in type's stomach and the other on type's underwear....

Type: Aahhh Tharn...I am cooking... don't tease me ....

Tharn: Do you like it...

Type: Hmmm but Tharn let me cook...

Tharn: what ....you said let me have your cock....

Type: Asshole....

Tharn started stoking type's length...ahh waiting for my touch....look how big you grew in my hand ....

Type moaned....Tharn I am cooking....

Tharn: sit on his knees...pull-down Type's Trouser and underwear and started sucking....type grabbed Tharn's hair for support....

Aahhh Tharnnn.... Type bit his lips Aaahh Tharn....

Tharn didn't listen to anything and still sucking...and after a few thrust types came in Tharn's mouth....aaah type you are so yumm...

Tharn get up and kissed type...

Type: Aahh Tharn....you suck really well....but let me work ...else food will be burned...

Tharn: Then concentrate on food na type...why are you distracting yourself...just lend me your ass....and do whatever you want to do with the rest of your body....

Type: Tharn....stop it....though type saying to stop but his body quivered with every touch of tharn and he looks Tharn with lustful eyes....

Tharn knew he also wants tharn badly...so tharn enter type's ass...type is looking at breakfast trying not to burn...he is trying not to moan....but he lost his track and started moaning with every thrust....Tharn is fucking type from behind both were standing and type has grabbed kitchen slab for support aahh Tharn....after thrusting for a long time.....type's legs start paining....Tharn do it fast....please.....Tharn thrusted fast and rough...Aaahh Tharn aaahhh yesss aahh...and with few thrust tharn came inside type....both panting for breath....tharn took a tissue and cleaned type's ass and dick as well as the kitchen floor which is wet with cum....