6.Quiet but Strong

Tharn: What??

Type: I am sorry I guess I heard it wrong...you have some issue with your reports I am a man ..how can I...

Doctor: just relax let me explain...now it's not very rare for men to get pregnant...we have lots of cases... it's a bit strange that you are so shocked....but it's okay...we checked thrice and the reports are right you are pregnant...

After discussing and having an argument with the doctor now both are convinced that type is pregnant...both came out from the doctor and tharn took type home...

Tyle was quiet and equally shocked...tharn broke the silence...

Tharn: I was not aware that you are gay and you already have a boyfriend...congrats to both of you....

Type: still quiet.....

Tharn reached his home and asked type to come out...Mr Miami you can talk to me if you have anything in your mind then please tell me....

Type: We need to work with Mr. Rangnok ....we have a presentation on. Monday....

Tharn: But Mr. Miami?

Type: Thanks for taking me to the doctor don't forget I am here for work can we please concentrate on that...

Tharn: Didn't understand type's behavior...ok but if you want to take rest...

Type: Mr. Rangnok ...can we please work and you behave like a professional....we really need to finish it...

After that day it's been exactly 18 days ...and Type was quiet ..he only speaks when required ...he is too busy in his work and never shows any emotion....

Tharn was really worried that why type is behaving like this though it's a big thing that being a man he is pregnant but still he doesn't show any reaction after the doctor's clinic....

Tharn: Mr. Miami we have to complete this so can you stay at my home for a week again ... I am sorry for the inconvenience but the office is not a place where I am comfortable spending night for work...and you stay too far from the office mine is close...it will save your time too...

Type: okay...

They both went home and start working tharn make sure that type eat well so he takes care of type asking him food ..juice or make him a coffee...on the other hand, type doesn't behave like a pregnant man ...he is being careless and just involved in work...

Type: We are done I am going to sleep....type get up quickly...

Tharn: What are you doing please get up slowly Mr. Miami you are pregnant....I don't know what is the issue between you and your boyfriend but there is no fault of this baby in it...so please take care of that unborn child and yours....

Type: Dint say anything and went to the guest room to sleep...

Tharn: Mr. Miami I know you think of me as an asshole but please trust me once and share your problem...that contract says that I don't have to interfere in your personal life ..so I am not interfering but I am really worried...

Next few days there is no change in type's behavior he is now 3 months pregnant and still too quiet and tharn has to take care of him...he generally calls type at his home for work and takes care of him....he find excuses to be with type...he know type will behave like he doesn't care ....type on the other hand always listen to Tharn he sometimes knows that the work is not too much but still he follows tharn...type has asked a loan to Tharn to send his Sister to a big college outside Thailand and tharn approves in without wasting time...as the loan is not very big ...type can easily pay it 6 months...

At night on the terrace...

Type was talking to his sister who recently shifted to the US for higher studies...tharn came as he was looking for type in the whole place....

Tharn: Listened to the whole conversation type talked like how happy he is here and like nothing happened.....the quiet boy was laughing and talking to his sister I guess trying to hide all the pain....when he sees Type is done ...he said Mr. Miami....I was looking for you ...can we talk...

Type: Yes Mr. Rangnok ... Ok have already saved the quotation in the folder...if you want we can check it...again...

Tharn: I am not here to talk about work...why are you doing this...

Type: What I have done?

Tharn: For the last 2 months I am watching you ...you hardly talk or care ...what happened....please talk to me...

Type: Did you forget the last few added terms of our contract...

Tharn: I remembered not to interfere in your private life...but I am worried for you...

Type: Good night Mr. Rangnok I am not in a mood to talk...

Tharn: Who is this baby belongs to.??..is he denied to accept it? Are you afraid of what people think...are you afraid what will happen to this baby ...coz you are a man and your partner also dumped you....

Type: Mr. Rangnok I am quiet but not weak as you think....I don't give a damn what people think about me being a man and pregnant...I don't even care about this child's future coz I am the father of this baby and I can raise my child so they never face any issue child will also be strong as I am...I accepted the fact that I am a man and I am pregnant...this is rare but it happens...I am not embarrassed Mr. Rangnok....and who is the father of this child is concerned....that's my private matter which I am not ready to share with you....so, please don't make any story in your mind...

Tharn felt bad with what type said....type left with all saying...tharn remained standing...he went to his room to sleep...but couldn't sleep ....tharn get up as he is not feeling good with what type told him so he decided to go check type and if he is awake then he will try to have another conversation with him...he looked to his room where type is sitting on the window....

Tharn about to knock when he was shocked to hear type crying....he was crying his heart out...and tharn got goosebumps by hearing it...the strong Mr. Miami is crying like this Tharn Knew he is not okay...he is in pain.....he went to his own room....

Tharn called a number...I am sorry to call you this late but it's quite urgent and I can't wait till morning...Mr. Leo, I need your help....but you know you have to do it carefully and no need to tell anyone it's private...Tharn explained everything ....

Mr.Leo: Sir, it's against the contract Mr. Miami can sue you for this and it's a private matter, please don't ask me to do this....I cant see you in trouble...

Tharn: I want to know ... it's too much I can't see him in pain, Mr. Leo, please...

Author's Note

Highlights:

Tharn: Will you Marry me, Mr. Miami, please...

Type: No...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 4 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

Love Impossible

In love With my Secretary