18 Biting lips

Type: Yes Tharn ask anything...

Tharn: Type Do you love me??

Type: what are you asking Tharn....I told you I didn't say that I love you ...I said I love your Dick....

Tharn: Type I don't care what you said but still I want to know this...do you love me?

Type: Tharn we have decided our contract marriage for one year...... we never talked about love and other things....so why we are even discussing this...

Tharn: Type I understand we never talked all this..... but if you love me I swear I will tear the contract paper and stay always there for you....

Type: Then let me ask you the say question do you love me Tharn?

Tharn: I have asked the question first so please answer mine....

Type: okay let's say in unison....in the count of three we both say our answer....1...2...3...

Tharn: No
Type:  No

Both said no and both felt bad....they look here and there except looking at each other..... tharn broke the awkwardness between them said please type you eat I need to finish some work see you later...tharn wear his clothes and left....

Tharn: oh ....I thought you love me....why your answer hurt me so much ...why did you not say that you love me...I am sure that I heard you clearly...is it you really wanna say that you love my d... Instead of loving me ...is it true that you said it mistakenly....

Type: I knew you don't love me Tharn but why hearing it from your mouth hurt me so much....I knew you would never love me...but I guess I love you...... Tharn if I tell you what my real feeling for you I am sure you will tear those papers and accept me for a lifetime like you accepted this child......but Tharn I don't want your sympathy..... I want your love...and you don't love me ...so no I don't want to continue this relationship based on some sympathy or your favor....

I will do everything which a husband is supposed to do for their husband till the contract over and then I will shift to outhouse like earlier...I will be just your secretary like earlier....you will remain the father of this child if you wish .....but I won't be your husband anymore....and I won't let you touch me after that...too...

After thinking deep and eating his food type sleep....later at night Tharn also came into the room and saw type sleeping he kissed his forehead...I don't know type the thing which I am feeling is love or not .....but I won't let you go...

After a week the things were as regular Tharn has cancelled the trip so he has not much things to do...he always go home early with type....

Tharn and type going home in the car and type was biting his lips...

Tharn: Type why are you biting your lips again...??

Type: nothing tharn ....

Tharn: saw type blushing....type...are you ....

Type: No Tharn ...nothing happened...

Tharn: I know when you bite your lips like that ...that means you are excited ...I can see your pants which is tight due to your hard member....and you know I can't control when you bite your lips....

Tharn leaned and kissed type....type eyes widened...tharn ....type motioned to the driver....

Tharn:  Shaun(driver) don't look back I want to love my husband....and play some music...